Aadhar Card Requirements For NEET 2017
Aadhar Card Requirements for NEET 2017 release a process how to apply related in process of applying applicants must need number which is play a important role and its requirement for NEET. As we all know National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) is a national level medical entrance exam Which is beneficial for medical students NEET 2017 organizing by CBSE. It is also introduced that Aadhaar Number is mandatory to fill NEET Application Form 2017 which is important to medical students who want to become a part of this. Because Aadhar number is important for during fill the application form 2017 there is so many things which is vital application form mean when you are filling the application form than student have to fill the whole detail about adhaar card such as aadhaar number, name and date of birth in online application form.
Is Aadhaar Card Mandatory For NEET 2017
you have to remember one thing and that is if you are all detail will not match than you will not permitted to fill the application form and you will face the so many problem and you will miss the chance to get admission in admission into MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) & BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery) in all over the country.so don’t take risk surly you have right detail which match you school record. You will fill the form online easily without face any problem.
Required Documents For NEET 2017
Actually the government of Indiais planning to apply the aadhaar number for identification in all national level exams NEET Notification 2017 which is announced by Prakash Javadekar (Human Resource Development Minister). As we all know that NEET is managed by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), New Delhi this exam will be held on 7th May 2017.
Process to Obtain An Aadhaar Card 2017
- Firstly applicants visit to the Enrollment Centre to get enrolled for Aadhaar. (List is given on UIDAI site)
- The CBSE also has set up facilitation centers in each examination city for the purpose of Aadhaar Enrollment.
- Students have needed to tactic such facilitation centers.
- No amount will be exciting from any students for Aadhaar Enrollment.
- Students, those have enrolled for Aadhaar& did not received card will have to enter 28 digits Enrollment ID which is printed on the Aadhaar Enrollment Slip at the time of form filling.
- In case, Aadhaar Enrollment facility is not provided at the facilitation centers, students will be required to submit a request for Aadhaar Enrollment.
- The facilitation center will issue a registration number of such students.
- Students will be required to enter the registration number at the time of form filling
Read Also: Apply Online for New Pan Card