ADCC Bank Recruitment 2017 – 18
Ahmednagar District Central Co-Operative Bank (ADCC) offers various vacancies for First Class Officer, Second Class Officer, Junior Officer and Clerical. Total number of vacancies is 459. It’s a chance to all those candidates who want to start their carrier from the financial sector. Even that this sector make possible a consistent growth of their employees. Moreover the perks and other incentives along with the remuneration are good enough for candidates who become a part of this organization. To grab this excellent opportunity one must submit the application form to the concern organization before the due date. The applications forms are already on the official site till ended 30th June 2017. So make hurry to take advantage of this opportunity given by ADCC Bank Recruitment 2017. The process of submission is online basis. Moreover the minimum age is 18 and maximum age is 38 year to apply.
ADCC Apply Online Officer, Clerk 459 Jobs 2017
Candidates apply online for 10th Passed or 12th Passed Govt Jobs click here. ADCC Bank Recruitment 2017 will appoint those candidates who successfully clear the written exam as well as further steps of recruitment. The candidates must be post graduated from the recognized university for the First Class Officer and Second Class Officer. Only graduated candidates can apply for the Junior Officer and Clerical. Candidates who selected for these posts are placed at the districts of Ahmedabad. Candidates download ADCC Bank Previous Papers & Syllabus 2017 Exam Pattern in PDF. We advice to all the candidates to read all the instruction carefully before submission of application form because the fee of this application 800/-rs will not be refunded to any one in any circumstances by the Ahmednagar District Central Co-Operative Bank(ADCC). Check Latest Updates – Bank Jobs
|Organization||Ahmednagar District Central Co-Operative Bank board.|
|Job Category||Govt jobs|
|Total Vacancies||459 Vacancies.|
|Application Mode||Online procedure|
- Candidates applying for this posts should have completed their Graduation and
- Post Graduation degree with a minimum aggregate from any Recognized University/ Institute. Candidates if you want to Latest Graduate Degree / Post Graduate Diploma or Degree Jobs then click here for apply online.
- Minimum age required for applying for above said Jobs is 18 years.
- Maximum age limit for the Applicants is 38 years.
Selected candidates will get a monthly pay scale as per Govt rules and regulations.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Written Examination and then the candidates will be preceded towards the Interview to be conducted by the recruitment board of ADCC board.
Post and Category wise Application fee details are mentioned below. Candidates pay through online payment by debit/credit card
|Name of the post||Application Fee|
|First Class Officer||· General Category Candidates- Rs.850/-|
· Reserved Category Candidates- Rs.800/-
|Second Class Officer||· General Category Candidates- Rs.800/-|
· Reserved Category Candidates- Rs.750/-
|Junior Officer Posts||· General Category Candidates- Rs.750/-|
· Reserved Category Candidates- Rs.700/-
|Clerical Posts||· General Category Candidates- Rs.700/-|
· Reserved Category Candidates- Rs.650/-
How to Apply ADCC Online Form 2017
- The official site of Ahmednagar District Central Co-Operative Bank (ADCC) and Promotion Board (MPPRPB) is “adccbanknagar.org”. or
- One may click on the below mentioned link.
- Candidates need to go to the official site to apply for the recruitment.
- Click on the “Notification” at the top on the home page.
- Then application form will be displayed.
- Candidates first Read the instructions given in the notification carefully so as to avoid any mistake.
- Fill Online Application Form Carefully
- Instructions need to be followed.
- Recheck the complete form and hit on “Submit” button.
- Don’t forget to take a print out of application form for further use
|Online Application Starting from||10th June 2017|
|Online Application Form Last Date||30th June 2017|
|Apply online||Click Here|
|Official Portal||Click Here|