AIHMCT WAT 2017
Army Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Technology (AIHMCT WAT) is one of the leading Hotel Management Institutions providing hospitality education in India. The aim of AIHMT is to impart “Quality Education” to the students. The concerned authority of AIHMT, Bangalore is going to conduct Written Admission Test (WAT) for admission in BHM programme. The institute is affiliated to Bangalore University and approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE). Interested students who fulfill the eligibility Criteria may apply for the same.
AIHMCT Admission Exam Application Form 2017
Candidates will receive their admit card via post on their postal address. If one could not get the admit card before the due date, then the aspirant may approach to the concerned authority immediately through mail or Telephone. Final selection of the students is to be followed by personal interview, counseling and score of WAT. The competition is going to be of cutting edge as only 60 students will be offered admission letter.
AIHMCT WAT Exam Pattern 2017
The duration of the exam is of 3 hours and there are 4 sections. The exam is going to be held in 15 different locations of India. It will be an Objective Type Test. The exam will be organized in the month of April, 2017. For more details about syllabus and all, one may click on the links provided below.
- Reasoning and Logical Deduction
- Numerical Ability and Scientific Aptitude
- Command and Test of English Language
- General knowledge
Apply: Aakash ACST 2017 Admission
Eligibility Criteria for AIHMCT WAT 2017
The candidates will be selected on the basis of below mentioned criteria:
- Those candidates who are the children of the army officer with continuous 10 years of duty need this certificate.
- Children of ex-Army persons are eligible who received the discharge after completion of 10 years of service
- Children of ex-Army persons approved/awarded liberalized family pension, regular pension, disability pension or family pension at the time of their superannuation, discharge, demise, release medical board/ invalid medical board.
The second Criteria are based on educational qualification.
- The students who have cleared class12 or equivalent test by a recognized board, with English as one of the main subjects can apply. Pursuing students of class12 may also apply, in case they can submit the necessary documents before the deadline.
The maximum age of the candidates should be 22 years as on 1st July, 2017.
The Aspirants need to meet the desired Physical Fitness criteria as set by the concerned authority.
Check: How to Pay Fees Online
The aspirants, after clearing WAT, will be selected on the basis of merit and academic excellence as per the following points:
- Selection committee will prepare a merit List.
- Based on ranking in the merit list, students will be called for counseling.
- After counseling, qualifying candidates will be allotted seats.
Procedure to apply for AIHMCT WAT 2017
- Aspirants have to visit the official website of the Army Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology.
- The official website is “com”.
- Then candidate needs to go to the application form from tab.
- A new window will open.
- Choose the Written Admission Test (WAT) 2017
- Choose the course (BHM) and fill the correct and proper information.
- upload all the required scanned documents
- Click on the next step button and
- Then pay the fees of the application form by net banking or by debit or credit card
- And after all this process candidate can Save and Print the application form for the future use.
- For New Registration directly New Registration Form will be shown.
- Students need to take out a print out of the application by clicking on print button.
- Hard copy of the application form needs to be signed by the student.
- And then upload the same.
Read Also: How to Fill Application form Online
Given below is a list of documents that need to be uploaded with the application form.
- Admit Card
- Age Proof
- Photocopies of Mark sheets
- necessary certificates
- willingness certificate
|Application form accessibility||Now available|
|Last date to submit form (without late fee)||April 12, 2017|
|Last date to submit form (with late fee)||April 19, 2017|
|WAT Exam Date||May 14, 2017|
|Result Declaration||May 25, 2017|
|Deadline to confirm admission||June 10, 2017|
|Date of counseling||June 19, 2017|
|Programme commencement||June 21, 2017|
Points to Remember
- Applicant need to fill the application form correctly without any mistake.
- Once the form is submitted then it cannot be edited
- In case, the information does not match with the 10th class DMC, the form will be rejected on spot.
- All the required documents should be scanned clearly and must be of same size as prescribed- Scan Copy of originals in JPG/JPEG Format, File Size must be -150 KB
- Documents need to be uploaded carefully.
|Download Notification 1/Application Form||Click Here|
|Download Notification 2/Application Form||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|