Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2017 -18
Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2017 -18 has announced applicant who want to Apply Online for PA/Clerk 2050 New Jobs. Here we provide you application form which is very important for those who are desperately want to become a part of this recruitment .as we all know most of the applicants are waiting for this recruitment that is why they all are searching application form to fill .now here we provide application form which is very important for you to all those who are going take a part of this. After selection applicants will get good salary package with some remuneration. So all the candidates are notify that the Allahabad High Court has released the recruitment so if anyone is interested in this recruitment they have to filling up the form which is very important to all of you who are interested in this recruitment. Interested candidates may Apply Online Through the official Website before 3 July 2017.
Apply Online PA/Clerk 2050 New Jobs 2017
Candidates apply online for 10th Passed
Brief Information about Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2017
- Name of organization: Allahabad High Court
- Name of posts:PA/Clerk
- Category: Recruitment 2017
- Total Vacancy: 2050
- Category: Jobs in Uttar Pradesh
- Type: Sarkari Naukri
Vacancy Detail with educational qualification 2017
|Name of posts||Number of posts||Educational qualification|
|Personal assistant||250||Graduation with diploma or Certificate in stenography along with CCC issued by DOEACC/ NIELIT Society|
|Reader||250||Intermediate with CCC Certificate issued by DOEACC/ NIELIT Society and 25/ 30 words per minute for Hindi / English Type writing on computer|
|Munsarim||250||Intermediate with CCC Certificate issued by DOEACC/ NIELIT Society and 25/ 30 words per minute for Hindi / English Type writing on computer|
|Suit Clerk||250||Intermediate with CCC Certificate issued by DOEACC/ NIELIT Society and 25/ 30 words per minute for Hindi / English Type writing on computer|
|Miscellaneous Clerk||250||Intermediate with CCC Certificate issued by DOEACC/ NIELIT Society and 25/ 30 words per minute for Hindi / English Type writing on computer|
|Peon||250||Junior High School|
|IT Sporting Staff||250||B.E. (Computer Science and related subject) or equivalent higher qualification from a recognized university or Institute OR(b)C.A./ M.Sc.|
|Orderly||250||Junior High School|
Aspirants who want to apply for this post they need to complete qualification which is mention above in table recognized university of education from recognized university of education. Candidates if you want to Latest Graduate Degree / Post Graduate Diploma or Degree Jobs then click here for apply online.
The age of candidates should be according to recruitment rules lower age limit for all the class III posts is 18 years as on 1st July, 2016. The upper age limit is 40 years with age relaxation provided as per government rules.
For Law Clerk – 21 to 26 years as on 01.07.2017.
And age relaxation will applicable as per organization norms.
Contenders will be selected on the basis of written examination and shortlisted called for interview and then they will select.
Applicants who get selected they will get attractive amount of salary
The application fee is applicable for applicants who want to apply for this post they must pay fee according to their category. Candidates pay through online payment by debit/credit card
- For general and OBC candidates is an Rs.750 /- excluding bank charge
- For scheduled castes and scheduled tribe candidates is an Rs.500 /- excluding bank charge
The application fee for the class IV posts is as follows:
- For general and OBC candidates is an Rs.500 /- excluding bank charge.
- For scheduled castes and scheduled tribe candidates is an Rs.300 /- excluding bank charge
The mode of application is online.
Candidates who going to appear in this exam they must download their admit card form official website because it necessary to bring during examination.
How to Apply Allahabad High Court Jobs 2017
- Applicants firstly visit the official website
- Click on the application link.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form with the necessary details of name, age, education details of the candidate.
- Fill Online Application Form Carefully
- And also attached essential document.
- Make application fee payment.
- Submit the application form
- And take a print out for future use
- The starting date of online registration : 12 June 2017
- The last date to apply online: 03 July 2017
- For Law Clerk – Last Date to Apply Online: 30 June 2017 (Up 05 pm)
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|