AP ICET 2017 Notification
AP ICET recently released a AP ICET 2017 Notification for Entrance Test on official website which is apicet.net.in contender who are interested they fill the online application form here we also provide an exam date in given below detail Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test. it organize every year integrated Common Entrance Test which is known as AP ICETAll the students are notifying that the AP ICET will be held in the month of May 2017 .This is the best news for all those students who are interested to take admission in MBA or MCA regular course.
University take Entrance Exam from all the students who apply for admission in MBA or MCA regular courses which is located in Andhra Pradesh .it has so many courses which are innovative and first of their kind in India such as Business Management, Quantitative Economics, etc. it’s a good opportunity for all candidates who are willing to get admission in this universities AP ICET is one of the best university in all over India it provide good placement to own students who get good score in exam and it released large number of admission seats every year which is beneficial for all candidates
About Andhra University
Founder of Andhra University was Sir C R. Reddy and his also a vice chancellor. It’s established in 1926 as a residential teaching- cum-affiliating University. Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan was the second Vice-Chancellor. The foundations laid by these two visionaries proved to be fruitful in the succeeding decades. This is got University got ISO 9001:2008 certification for its quality standards. Career 360 magazine in its rating to various Universities and Institutions in the country awarded 5 star categories to the University & this University as ‘Magnificent University.
Apply: Govt Jobs in AP
|Exam Name||Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test|
|Name of Organization||Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education|
|Organizing University||Andhra University|
|Stream||MBA, MCA Exam stream|
|AP ICET Notification||Available Below|
|Online Application process||starts from 1st Week of February|
|Closing Date||March 2017 (With Fine – May 2017)|
|APICET Examination||3rd week of May 2017|
Eligibility Criteria of AP Integrated Common Entrance Test 2017
- Candidates who want to get admission in MBA Stream they Should have passed Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of SC / ST reserved categories) from Recognized University and who willing to get Admission in MCA Stream they have Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of SC / ST reserved categories) from recognized board.
- The qualifying Degree obtained by distance mode program should have recognition by Joint committee of UGC, AICTE, and DEC”.
- Candidates who want to apply there is no age limit for the candidates who are appearing for ICET (Self-financing).Candidates who belong to general, the maximum age limit for obtaining a Fee Reimbursement in respect of SC / ST and BC 34 Years.
- In respect of EBC / Minorities / Disabled, the age limit is 30 Year
Application fee for applicants AP ICET Exam 2017 is Rs. 350/-. Of the AP ICET 2017 contender have to pay the fee through credit card or debit card.
Check: How to Pay Fees Online
Verification Document for AP ICET Online Application Form 2017
- Admit card number / Year of passing.
- Place of study, Percentage in the qualifying Examinations.
- S.C or equivalent class details
- Personal details and Address for correspondence.
- Caste certificate in case of SC / ST / BC candidate.
- PH, NCC, NSS, CAP, Sportsetc.
- Income certificate of one lakh or two lakhs or more than two lakhs.
- “Study or Residence or Relevant certificate for proof of local status”.
|NIOS Admission 2017||CTET Notification 2017|
|GAT Application form 2017||CAT Application form 2017|
|CDS Online Application form 2017||CEED Application form 2017|
|CTET Notification 2017||IGNOU Admission 2017|
- Candidates should be of Indian Nationality & should be belong to the Andhra Pradesh state only and should satisfy local / non-local status requirements as per the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions or 1974 as subsequently amended.
- Applicants must satisfy Local/ Non-Local status requirements as per AP GO MS No 153.
Admit card & Exam Date of AP ICET 2017
Applicants who going to attend the exam they must keep their admit card before visit on the examination hall it is important part of exam on the basis of hall ticket applicant know the general information related to exam such as center of exam, date of exam and other details.
How to Apply Online for AP ICET Registration form 2017
- Go through the official site i.e., apicet.net.in
- Click on the appropriate link related to stream
- In the first phase, the aspirants have to pay the application fee.
- And fill the application form with required document
- After that submit it.
- Take the print out of the Application for future reference.
Also Read: How to Fill Application form Online
|For download hall ticket||Click Here|
|View submitted online application form||Click Here|
|Download 2016 User Guide||Click Here|
|Download Syllabus 2017 & Previous Papers||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|