AP Mahesh Bank PO Recruitment 2017
AP Mahesh Co-operative Urban Bank Ltd has published latest AP Mahesh Bank PO Recruitment 2017 notification for the recruitment of Probationary Officer vacancies on Assistant Accountant office. Eligible candidates may apply online through the official portal. The official site is www.apmaheshbank.com. The link for the same is provided below on the same page. Application process is going on and will be continued till 15-05-2017. So the eligible and keen candidates need to apply fast so as they don’t miss this excellent opportunity. In case of any doubt, one may visit the official site of the Bank. The link for the same is provided below which will directly point you to the home page.
Mahesh Bank Apply Probationary Officer Jobs 2017
Interested and eligible aspirants have to apply within the prescribed time limit. In case of any doubt, the selection criteria are also available in the links provided below. Job seekers, within the prescribed age limit, can apply for the relevant post within the prescribed dates. download AP Mahesh Bank PO Syllabus 2017 Exam Pattern
Important Info about Mahesh Bank PO Jobs 2017
|Bank Name||AP Mahesh Co-operative Urban Bank Ltd|
|Post Name||Probationary Officer|
|No of Vacancies||Not Specified|
|Last Date to apply||15th May 2017|
- For Probationary Officer Candidates should possess Graduate of a recognized University in any subject with minimum 50% marks. Candidates if you want to Latest Graduate Degree / Post Graduate Diploma or Degree Jobs then click here for apply online.
- Adequate knowledge of computer application is also desirable.
- The candidate should have passed the degree examination in single attempt.
- Compartmental passed candidates are not eligible to apply.
- For Probationary Officer the age of the candidate should not exceed 28 years as on 31st March 2017. Contenders apply Latest 5000 Posts Bandhan Bank Recruitment 2017 for make your career in banking sector.
Candidates have to pay Rs. 600/- (Non refundable) through online mode by using Debit Cards (Ru Pay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Read: How to Pay Fees Online
NOTE: There is no other mode of application will be accepted.
The Selection is to be made on the basis of performance in the interview and strictly as per merit in the written exam and selection criteria.
How to Apply apmaheshbank.com PO Bharti 2017
- Candidates have to log on to the official website of the organization.
- The official website is www.apmaheshbank.com.
- Now, on the home tab, one is required to just hit the “Press to Apply” link.
- Now you have to make your one time registration by clicking on the “New Registration” button which is provided at the left side of the page
- After making the registration, one has to re-login to the website and fill your remaining application form online.
- Start filling the necessary information, being asked
- Applicants will also be asked to enter personal details.
- Fill the application form carefully after checking necessary details.
- Pay the necessary application fee.
- Scanned images of required documents, certificates, photograph and signature needs to be uploaded as per the specifications.
- After carefully examining all the details provided by you, click on “submit” button.
- Don’t forget to take a hard copy of the application form for future reference.
Read Also: How to Fill Application form Online
- Start date for Application Registration On-line: 5th May 2017
- Opening date for Payment of Application Fee On-line: 5th May 2017
- Closing date for Registration On-line: 15th May 2017
- Last date for payment of Application Fee: 15th May 2017
- Tentative date to download Call Letter: Around one week before conduct of exam
- Tentative date of Examination: June/July 2017
|Official Notification||click here|
|Apply Online||CLICK here|
|Official website||CLICK here|
Some useful Links
|State wise Govt jobs 2017||Central Govt jobs 2017|
|Railway Recruitment 2017||Bank Jobs 2017|
|Latest Sarkari Naukri 2017||Defence Jobs 2017|
|SSC Notification 2017||SBI Notification 2017|