- 1 AP Police Recruitment 2017 – 2018
- 2 AP Police Recruitment 2017 Details
- 3 AP SI/ASI/Constable Notification 2017 Analysis
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for AP Police Jobs Opening 2017
- 5 Application Form Fees:
- 6 Physical Standard Details for AP Police Recruitment 2017
- 7 Steps to Apply Online for AP Police Recruitment 2017
AP Police Recruitment 2017 – 2018
AP Police Recruitment 2017 – 2018 is a latest Notification in which the organization hires the different 10000 vacant posts of SI/ASI/Constable. The job hunters who belong to state of Andhra Pradesh can fill the Application Form against this Vacancy through the official web portal of the department that is www.appolice.gov.in. Here on this page you can collect the all details regarding this AP Police Recruitment 2017 in a very simpler form and suitable candidates can apply for these vacancies via online mode on or before the last date of submit the application form that delimited by the recruitment authority in the official notification.
AP Police Recruitment 2017 Details
|Name of the Department||Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment|
|Post Name||Constable, SI, ASI Posts|
|No of Posts available||10000|
|Job Category||Police Jobs|
AP SI/ASI/Constable Notification 2017 Analysis
In this AP SI/ASI/Constable Notification 2017 there are different numbers of vacancies according to the job portfolio. Team of projobshub.com designed this individual page such a manner that you can collect the all broadcast regarding AP Police Recruitment 2017 in a very simple form. If you wish to apply for this AP SI/ASI/Constable Notification 2017 then must read the all information carefully and apply for it through the link that we are placed at the bottom of this page. Contenders if you want to more Govt Jobs in AP then click here for apply online.
AP Police Jobs Notification 2017 Vacancies Post-Wise
- Constable – 5000 Vacancies
- Sub Inspector – 2500 Vacancies
- Assistant Sub Inspector of Police – 2500 Vacancies
Eligibility Criteria for AP Police Jobs Opening 2017
Contenders who wish to polish their career with the Andhra Pradesh Police Department through this notification must read the given details carefully because the recruitment authorities hire for these vacancies eligible candidates only. So, if you feel that you fulfil the all eligibility conditions then fill the application form by following the simple steps of Apply online process that we are mentioned in further section. Candidates if you want to Latest Graduate Degree / Post Graduate Diploma or Degree Jobs then click here for apply online. In this section collect the all important points that you must have to know before apply to AP Police Recruitment 2017 such the suitability criteria of AP Police Jobs Opening 2017, Important Events, and Pay Scale, Age Limitations and Selection Process & so on. Candidates apply online for more 10th/12th Govt Jobs 2017 click here.
Aspirants who want to get a job of AP SI/ASI/Constable through this AP Police Recruitment 2017 must have the required qualification as following manner according to post-wise.
Apply 20,000 Vacancy: Post Office Recruitment 2017
- For Constable Posts – Intermediate/ 10+2
- For A P Police SI Jobs – Completed Graduation in any field from recognized University /Institute.
- For Andhra Pradesh Police ASI Posts – Graduation in any trade from any authorised University or any other educational Institutions.
To be selected as an employee in Andhra Pradesh Police Department, desirable candidates must have to qualify the following mentioned rounds of selection process as per AP SI/ASI/Constable Notification 2017.
- Physical Standard Test (PST).
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
- Prelims Exam (Written Test).
- Mains Exam (Written Test).
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 24 Years.
To get the more information regarding age relaxation for reserved category candidates, please refer to the official notification of AP Police Jobs Opening 2017.
- Starting Date of Submit the application Form: Available Now
- Last Date of Submit the application Form: check Official Notification
Application Form Fees:
- For General Category Candidates: 300/-.
- For SC/ ST and other: 150/-.
- for more information regarding How to Pay Fees Online, Candidates click here for check.
Pay Scale for the AP Police
Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with a Grade pay Rs. 2400/-.
Physical Standard Details for AP Police Recruitment 2017
A.P. Police Physical Measurement Test details for Male
- Height- Must not be less than 167.7cms
- Chest – Must not be less than 86.3cms round the chest expansion of 5 cms
Physical Efficiency Test (PET) details for A.P. Police Notification 2017
- For Male Candidates: 5 k.ms within 25 minutes
- For Male Candidates: 5 Kms in 16 minutes
- Long Jump: 11 Feet in 3 chances
- High Jump: 3 1/2 Feet in 3 chances
- Long Jump: 9 Feet in 3 chances
- High Jump: 3 Feet in 3 chances
Other Govt Jobs 2017
|Anganwadi Recruitment 2017 (50,000 Posts)||Click Here|
|Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2017||Click Here|
|RRB JE Recruitment 2017||Click Here|
|RRB SSE Recruitment 2017||Click Here|
Steps to Apply Online for AP Police Recruitment 2017
- Very firstly, visit the official portal of A.P. Police @appolice.gov.in
- On the home page, search the relevant link for “AP Police Application Form 2017 Online” & hit on it
- Fill the required details such as Name, address, Date of Birth with valid forms
- Upload the essential documents (If Any) and click on the submit button after finishing the filling
- Pay the application fee according to your category and submit the application form
- Take a hard copy of this form for further usage
Read Also: How to Fill Application form Online
Important Links for AP Police Recruitment 2017
|Download Andhra Pradesh Police Notification 2017||Update Soon|
|Official Link for Online Application Form||Update Soon|
|Check AP Police Salary, Pay Scale||Click Here|
|Check AP Police PET Test Details||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card After Releasing||Click Here|
|Official Web site of the Department||Click Here|
Some useful Links
|State wise Govt jobs 2017||Central Govt jobs 2017|
|Railway Recruitment 2017||Bank Jobs 2017|
|Latest Sarkari Naukri 2017||Defence Jobs 2017|
|SSC Notification 2017||SBI Notification 2017|