- 1 AP Polycet 2017
- 2 AP Polycet Notification 2017
- 3 Brief Info about SBTET Application form 2017
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for AP Polycet Exam 2017
- 5 Qualification AP Polycet Registration 2017
- 6 Age Limit for AP Polycet CEEP Exam 2017
- 7 Application Fee for AP Polycet Form 2017
- 8 Selection method of AP Polycet 2017
- 9 Download AP Polycet Admit Card 2017
- 10 Download AP Polycet Results 2017
- 11 Check AP Polycet Counseling 2017
- 12 How to Apply AP Polycet Online Form 2017
- 13 AP Polycet 2017 Important dates
- 14 Important Links
- 15 Some useful Links
AP Polycet 2017
Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test, AP Polycet 2017 release application form notification for SBTET, CEEP exam dates. Candidates can apply for SBTET Exam if they find eligible themselves must fill the form on or before last date. This is opportunity for all those applicants who willing to get admission through pass this exam candidates have to give their best performance in entrance exam for admission. The form of AP Polycet fills up online mode. Huge number of applicant’s every year appears in this exam it declared various courses every year. Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test is conducted to provide the seats in various Engineering/Non-Engineering Diploma courses offered by the Government Polytechnic/Private colleges.
AP Polycet Notification 2017
This exam is organized by Andhra Pradesh State Board of Technical Education and Training (APSBTET). Through this entrance test, candidates can get the admissions in the polytechnic colleges. So, aspirants who want to join in polytechnic courses can apply for this exam on or before the closing date. This is a golden opportunity for the candidates who are looking for admissions in polytechnic colleges. Recently, AP State has released AP POLYCET Notification 2017. For more information related eligibility criteria such as application form fee, applying process, selection method and other details check the given below details, for other information may visit on the official website.
Brief Info about SBTET Application form 2017
- Board Name: Andhra Pradesh State Board of Technical Education and Training (APSBTET)
- Exam Name: Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (POLYCET)
- APPOLYCET issued Date: March 2017
- Date of Polycet Exam: April 2017
- Nationality: Indian
- Exam Category: State Level
- Official Website: nic.in
Apply for: 10th/12th Pass Govt Jobs 2017
Eligibility Criteria for AP Polycet Exam 2017
Qualification AP Polycet Registration 2017
Candidates who want to apply they should have passed 10th/SSC Exam conducted by State Board of Secondary Education Andhra Pradesh.
Age Limit for AP Polycet CEEP Exam 2017
Candidates who want to apply they have No age limit for the candidates attending for the exam for AP poly CET Exam 2017
Application Fee for AP Polycet Form 2017
The application fee for the candidates applying for POLYCET Exam is Rs. 330/-. The fee can be paid in the following modes such as through online using credit/debit card or through AP Online Centers. The registration fee is same for all the categories.
Check: How to Pay Fees Online
Selection method of AP Polycet 2017
Candidates will get selection on the basis of entrance exam and counseling process.
Download AP Polycet Admit Card 2017
The admit card release two weeks before the date of exam. Candidates necessary to bring AP POLYCET Admit Card 2017 to appear for the exam. Without Hall Ticket, no candidate is allowed into the examination hall.
Download AP Polycet Results 2017
After successfully conduct exam, AP POLYCET Results 2017 will release in the month of May. After the declaration of the Sarkari Exam Results, the officials will prepare merit list based on the rank. Based on that merit list, candidates need to appear for Web Counseling.
Check AP Polycet Counseling 2017
The admission of candidates on the basis counseling after release a result the next process is counseling. The AP POLYCET Allotment Order 2017 Counselling Result process is organized every year in the month of June/July. Candidates can opt the colleges and allotment of candidates to the respective colleges based on the order of preference of the colleges.
Apply for: Govt Jobs in AP
How to Apply AP Polycet Online Form 2017
- Firstly visit on the official website.
- Click on the appropriate link
- And download the application form.
- Fill all the fields with your credentials.
- Upload the scanned photograph and signature.
- Submit the application form.
- Take the print out of the application form for further use.
Read Also: How to Fill Application form Online
AP Polycet 2017 Important dates
- POLYCET Released Date: March 2017
- Starting Date for online Application Form: March 2017
- Last Date for the submission of Online Application: April 2017
- Download of Hall Ticket: April 2017
- Date of Exam: April 2017
- Announcement of Results: May 2017
- Commencement of Counseling Process: June 2017
|NIOS Admission 2017||CTET Notification 2017|
|UPSEE Notification 2017||CAT Application form 2017|
|CDS Online Application form 2017||CEED Application form 2017|
|CTET Notification 2017||IGNOU Admission 2017|
|UPSEE Application Form 2017||IIFT Application Form 2017|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Syllabus 2017 Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|
|Check AP Polycet Allotment Orders||Click Here|
Some useful Links
|State wise Govt jobs 2017||Central Govt jobs 2017|
|Railway Recruitment 2017||Bank Jobs 2017|
|Latest Sarkari Naukri 2017||Defence Jobs 2017|