APICET Syllabus 2017
Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test going to conduct soon by the Andhra university, APICET Syllabus 2017 release by APICET 2017 with new exam pattern and previous paper in the form of PDF, as we all know AU every year conduct entrance exam for interested candidate who willing to get a admission and make their future secure and get a qualification from a reputed place. Syllabus is vital for all exam either its entrance or semester exam applicants who want to crush the exam they must download the syllabus according to stream which they like and here we also provide information about exam pattern and previous papers .
Andhra Pradesh ICET Syllabus 2017
Exam pattern give information related to marking scheme and number of subject with number of questions and also give a detail about timing and negative marking which is beneficial for applicants on the basis of pattern of API CET 2017 Notification
Through a previous papers applicants know about the sense of question and prepare according to this which is helpful for applicants to crush the exam some time some question repeated give a benefit to applicants
So applicants if you willing to get an admission then you have to download syllabus, new exam pattern and previous papers
APICET New Exam Pattern 2017
|Analytical Ability Section – 75 Marks|
|Mathematical Ability – 75 Marks|
|Communication Ability- 50 marks|
- Question will be objective type
- There will be 200 questions.
- Duration of the test will be two and half hours (150 minutes).
- Applicants are advised to bring black or blue point pen while coming to the examination centers.
APICET Syllabus 2017 (Topic Wise)
- Sequences and Series.
- Data Analysis.
- Coding and Decoding Problems.
- Date, Time & Arrangement Problems.
Read: How to Prepare Math’s
- Laws of indices.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Numbers and Divisibility.
- c.m. and g.c.d.
- Rational Numbers.
- Profit and Loss.
- Pipes and Cisterns.
- Time, Distance and Work problems.
- Areas and Volumes.
- Modular Arithmetic.
- Algebraical and Geometrical Ability
- Truth tables – implication converse and inverse.
- Relations and functions.
- Applications – Equation of a line in different forms.
Read: How to Prepare English
- Trigonometric ratios of standard angles, (0°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 90°, 180°).
- Trigonometric identities.
- Sample Problems on Heights and Distances.
- Remainder theorem and Consequences.
- Linear Equations and Expressions.
- Binomial Theorem.
- Notion of a limit and derivative.
- Plane Geometry – Lines, Triangles, Quadrilaterals, Circles.
- Coordinate Geometry – Distance between points.
- Frequency distributions.
- Standard Deviation.
- Simple problems on Probability.
- Identify vocabulary used in day-to-day communication.
- Understand the functional use of grammar in day-to-day communication as well as in business contexts.
- Identify the basic terminology and concepts in computer and business contexts (letters, reports, memoranda, agenda, minutes, etc.).
Read: How to Prepare GK
Understand Written Text And Drawing Inferences.
Part 1: Vocabulary.
Part 2: Business and Computer terminology.
Part 3: Functional Grammar.
Part 4: Reading Comprehension (3 Passages).
How to Download API CET Syllabus 2017 PDF
- Candidates Visit to the official website
- Click on the appropriate link related to syllabus
- PDF will open
- Download and Save it
- Take a printout.
Download APICET Previous Papers in PDF
- AP ICET Solved Papers – 2012
- Andhra Pradesh ICET Sample Papers – 2012
- AP Integrated Common Entrance Test Papers
- ICET Quantitative Ability Papers
- ICET last Year Question Papers – Verbal Ability
- ICET Question Papers
|Download Syllabus 2017 in PDF||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card After Releasing||Update Soon|
|Official website of AIPCET||Click Here|