APPSC Group 1 Notification 2017
APPSC Group 1 Notification 2017 has announced for 78 employments application Form is accessible on the official site. Candidates who discovered qualified themselves they should apply online by topping off the shape and make their profession in this office. This is great open door for all candidates who need to land a position .This are one of the great job in which you get great and alluring pay scale. This is inspiring news for each one of those hopefuls who willing to arrive a position in central government and make their future awesome. here we give elevating news to all applicants who willing to get this open entryway this is extraordinary job making chance for every last one of the people who fulfill the capability criteria, for instance, required capacity, age limitation, assurance process, applying process and diverse purposes of intrigue. Hopefuls finish off the shape through online mode.
Application Form 78 Jobs 2017
Candidates apply online for 10th Passed or 12th Passed Govt Jobs click here. So urged for hopefuls they should read all information and indispensable detail before fill the casing it give all detail and give help on the period of exam. Applicants after decision will arrive incredible position, interested hopefuls if genuinely need to arrive position then they have to give their best execution. Download Previous Papers PDF. For more purposes of intrigue related to capability criteria, for instance, informational ability required, age limitation, assurance plan and diverse hopefuls see the given underneath detail. For more information hopefuls may visit on the official site which is given underneath. Check Latest Updates – Central Government Jobs
Brief Information about APPSC:
- Name of the Post: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission
- No of Posts: 78 Posts
- Website: www.psc.ap.gov.in
- Location: Jobs in Andhra Pradesh
- Category: government job
- Type: Sarkari Naukri
Name of posts with number of posts:
- Deputy Collectors in A.P. Civil Service (Executive Branch) – 05
- Commercial Tax Officers in A.P. Commercial Taxes Service – 13
- District Registrar in A.P. Registration and Stamps Service – 06
- Deputy Supdt. of Police (Civil) Cat-2 in A.P. Police Service – 24
- Assistant Prohibition & Excise Superintendent in A.P. Prohibition & Excise Service – 10
- District B.C. Welfare Officer in A.P B.C. Welfare Service – 02
- Municipal Commissioner Grade-II in A.P. Municipal Administration Service – 08
- Assistant Commissioner of Labour in A.P Labour Service – 10
Applicants want to apply they should possess Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent qualification from any approved institution or university with minimum qualifying marks. Candidates if you want to Latest Graduate Degree / Post Graduate Diploma or Degree Jobs then click here for apply online.
Candidates who want to apply they should complete age minimum 18 years to maximum 42 years for Deputy Collectors, Commercial Tax Officers as on 1st July 2016. Age relaxation will be applicable for reserved categories.
After selection Candidates they will get the best pay scale of Rs.40,270-Rs.93,780/- as per govt. norms. Post wise salary details clearly mentioned at official notification.
Selection of applicants will be done on the basis of their performance in Screening Test, Mains Examination, Personal Interview, document Verification.
An applicant has to pay the application fee according to their category: Candidates pay through online payment by debit/credit card
- For Rs.250 application processing fee
- For Rs.120 examination fee for reserved categories
- No fee for reserved categories.
How to Apply for APPSC Group 1 Vacancy 2017
- Applicants login to the official website www.psc.ap.gov.in
- Find and click on the appropriate link
- Fill the form with complete details like education qualification
- Upload the scanned photograph and signature
- Then pay the application fee if required
- Finally, click on submit button
- Download and take printouts for future use
- Fill Online Application Form Carefully
- Online Application Starting from – Available Shortly
- Online Application Form Last Date – 30th January 2017
- Preliminary Examination: 07th May 2017
- Main Examination: 17th to 27th August 2017
|Official notification||Click Here|
|Online application||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|