APPSC Lecturers Notification 2017
APPSC Lecturers Notification 2017 is now released to recruit the aspirants for 504 Vacancy of Degree College Lecturer Recruitment and you can fill Online Form through the website @ psc.ap.gov.in. Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission issued a new notification to recruit the eligible candidates for Group II AP Collegiate Education Service from all over Andhra Pradesh to fill the 504 available vacant posts of Degree College Lecturer in various Government Degree Colleges. Eligible candidates applied for this APPSC Lecturers Notification 2017 before the last date of submitting the application form for APPSC Lecturer Jobs that is announced as 28th January 2017.
APPSC Lecturers Notification 2017 Details
These available vacancies of Degree College Lecturer are only applicable for NET/APSET/P.hd qualified candidates. All desirable aspirants can get the details about this APPSC Degree Lecturers Notification 2017 from this single page with lots of other important points that you must have to know if you are going to apply for these 504 vacancies of APPSC Lecturers.
Brief Description of APPSC Job Openings 2017
|Organization||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Vacant Posts||504 Posts|
|Post Name||Lecturer Posts|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
Subject wise vacancies of APPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017
Apply for: 10th/12th Pass Govt Jobs 2017
|Overall Vacancies||504 Posts|
APPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
If you are the one who are waiting for APPSC Lecturers Notification 2017 to applying these Degree College Lecturer Recruitment then you can get here the all eligibility criteria that is delimited by the organization and you can go to the online application form link by clicking on the relevant link which we are given at the bottom of this page in important link section before then you must have a look on these given details. Contenders if you want to more Govt Jobs in AP then click here for Apply online and before apply contenders you can check your eligibility criteria.
- Possess Masters Degree, in a relevant subject, from the Universities, recognized in India. Should have the Good academic record with minimum 55% marks or an equivalent Grade of B for APPSC Lecturer Jobs.
- Must be Passed National Eligibility Test (NET) for lecturers conducted by UGC, CSIR or similar tests accredited by the UGC or SLET conducted by the Osmania University.
- Refer APPSC Degree College Lecturer Recruitment 2017 Notification detailed qualification requirements like the relaxation of Marks.
In order to apply for these Degree College Lecturer vacancies, candidates must have an age which lies in following limitations.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years.
- Maximum Age Limit: 42 years.
For Age relaxation, kindly refer official notification.
Apply for: AP Free Smartphone Scheme
APPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017 Selection is based on the candidates’ performance in following rounds.
- Written Examination (Computer Based Test).
- Personal Interview only for those who are qualified written test round
- Application Processing Fee: Rs. 250/-.
- Examination Fee: Rs. 120/-.
- NO EXAMINATION FEE for SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Service Men, Families having Household Supply White Card, Unemployed youth in the age group of 18 to 42 years as per G.O.Ms.No.439.
- You can pay the APPSC Degree Lecturer jobs application fee through Net Banking/ Credit card /Debit Card.
Read Also: How to Pay Fees Online
Pay Band: Lecturer Posts In Government Degree Colleges Salary: Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- with Rs. 6000/- AGP. For other offered allowances please check the official notification.
APPSC Lecturers Govt Jobs Exam Pattern and Syllabus:
- Written test consists of two different papers.
- Paper 1-General Studies and Mental Ability-150 Marks.
- Paper 2-Subject Knowledge-150 Marks
- Written exam will be conducted for 300 marks.
- Interview-50 Marks
- For each wrong Answer 0.33 marks will be deducted.
- Paper 1 is compulsory for all the aspirants.
- For Paper 2 candidates have to select any one of the Subject which they are going to apply out of given 20 subjects.
- Starting date for applying Lecturer posts in AP Degree College: 29th December 2016
- The Last date for submitting the online application: 28th January 2017
- Computer Based Test scheduled date: 6th June 2017 FN & AN
- Exam Result Releasing Date: Update Soon
Some Useful Links
|State wise Govt jobs 2017||Central Govt jobs 2017|
|Railway Recruitment 2017||Bank Jobs 2017|
|Latest Sarkari Naukri 2017||Defence Jobs 2017|
Steps to apply for APPSC Degree College Lecturer Recruitment 2017
- Visit the APPSC Official website www.psc.ap.gov.in
- Click on the relevant link for getting the Notification
- Read the all instruction those are given in the official notification.
- If eligible, click on the Degree lecturer jobs apply online link.
- Fill the APPSC Online form carefully with valid details and make fee payment.
- Submit the application after filling all details in a perfect manner.
- Take printouts of the APPSC Degree Lecturer jobs form for further uses.
Important Links for APPSC Recruitment 2017
|Link for Official Notification||Click Here|
|Link for Official Website||Click Here|