Assam Forest Department Recruitment 2017
Assam Forest Department Recruitment 2017 issued a new Advertisement to hire 710 suitable candidates for Forest Guard/Jr. Asst/Draftsman posts. Application Form will be available @ www.assamforest.in. All job hunters who belongs to Assam please have a look on this recruitment which released by the Assam Forest Department to fill the 710 vacant chairs of Forest Guard/Jr. Asst/Draftsman. This Advertisement available as Assam Forest Department Recruitment 2017 at the official web portal of the organization you can get the application form and other important details regarding these jobs through this page.
The available vacancies in Assam Forest Department Recruitment 2017 have different numbers of posts for a particular work field. Candidate who wishes to apply for this Assam Forest Department Recruitment 2017 can get the all details regarding this recruitment from following lines. Stay here, on this page and read the whole page carefully and apply in the order of these 710 Forest Guard/Jr. Asst/Draftsman vacancies.
Assam Forest Department Recruitment 2017 Details
Candidates who wish to apply for Assam Forest Department Recruitment 2017 can get the details from here. We are presented the all information about these 710 vacancies of Forest Guard/Jr. Asst/Draftsman in a simpler form. We are advised to all desirable candidates that before going to apply for this Assam Forest Department Recruitment 2017 read the all eligibility criteria and if you feel that you can fulfil the all demand which is essential about this recruitment then fill the Application Form. Here you can get the details regarding AFD Recruitment 2017 according to post wise in following table.
Total Vacancies: 710
- Junior Assistant (Divisional Level): 84
- Junior Assistant (Directorate Level): 67
- Forest Guard: 525
- Draftsman (GIS Expert): 07
- Surveyor (GIS Analysist): 25
- Carpenter: 01
- Electric Mistry: 01
Eligibility Criteria for AFD Recruitment 2017
For further information about AFD Recruitment 2017such as Eligibility Criteria, post name, Qualification details, Salary package, Age limit, Physical Standard, Selection mode, process to apply, Important Details are published here on this page.
Educational Qualification: The essential academic qualifications which are necessary for this AFD Recruitment 2017 are as below. Contenders if you want to more Latest Govt Jobs in Assam
- Candidate must have a graduate degree from a recognized university or Institute.
- At least six months Diploma/Certificate in Computer Application and have good computer skills.
- Higher Secondary or Equivalent education from State or Central Board with a excellent academic performance.
Draftsman (GIS Expert):
- Post Graduate Degree in Geo-Science/Geo-Informatics /MCA and should have 04 years working experience in GIS domain.
Surveyor (GIS Analysts):
- Graduate in Science/ Geography/Remote Sensing/Computer Science / Geo-Informatics/Geology /Environmental Science and should have 2 years experience working in GIS concerned Server and Desktop.
Carpenter & Electric Mistry:
- S.L.C pass and must be a Trade Certificate/License Holder
Some Useful Links
|State wise Govt jobs 2017||Central Govt jobs 2017|
|Railway Recruitment 2017||Bank Jobs 2017|
|Latest Sarkari Naukri 2017||Defence Jobs 2017|
Physical Standards parameters for Forest Guard
Minimum Height (General)
- Male Candidate: 163 cm
- Female Candidate: 150 cm
Minimum Height (Hill & Plain Tribes)
- Male Candidate: 153 cm
- Female Candidate: 145 cm
Chest (Male Only)
- Normal: 79 cm
- Expanded: 84 cm
For other posts’ qualification details candidates please refer to the Official Notification which issued by the organization in order to this Assam Forest Department Recruitment 2017 or you can directly go to that page by clicking on the relevant link which we are provided at the bottom of this page.
Age Limit: Desirable candidate must have an age between 18 years to 38 years old as on 1st January 2016. There are some age relaxation are also available as per government norms for the reserved category candidates which is as
- For SC/ST candidates: 5 years
- For Ex-Serviceman (EXSM): 2 years
Application Fee: Aspirants who wish to apply for these AFD Vacancies 2017 must pay an application fee according to mention bellowed.
- 250/- for General/Unreserved Category.
- 150/- for SC, ST, OBC and MOBC Categories of Assam.
- No Fee for BPL Certificate Holders.
Read Also: How to Pay Fees Online
You can pay this application fee according to your category to the below account.
Name: “Assam State Biodiversity Board”, Ganeshguri, Guwahati Branch, SBI S/B A/c No.32007181470 with IFSC: SBIN0004134.
Selection procedure: The aspirants will be selected by qualified the below given stages in the selection process.
- Written Exam
- Computer Eligibility Test and Typing Test
- Written Exam
- Physical Fitness Test cum Document Verification.
Pay Range: Contenders can get an attractive amount as a salary after they selected as an employee in the organization with some other allowances. You can get the details of pay range in following bulleted texts according to the desirable post.
- Junior Assistant (Divisional Level): Rs.5200-20200/- (Grade Pay Rs.2200/-)
- Junior Assistant (Directorate Level): Rs.5200-20200/- (Grade Pay Rs.2400/-)
- Forest Guard: Rs.5200-20200/- (Grade Pay Rs.2200/-)
- Draftsman (GIS Expert): Rs.5200-20200/- (Grade Pay Rs.2700/-)
- Surveyor (GIS Analysts): Rs.5200-20200/- (Grade Pay Rs.2400/-)
- Carpenter: Rs.5200-20200/- (Grade Pay Rs.2100/-)
- Electric Mistry: Rs.4560-15000/- (Grade Pay Rs.1800/-)
- Starting Date for Applying Online: 20th December, 2016
- Last Date for Applying Online: 31 January 2017
- Date of Examination: Available Soon
Steps to Apply for Assam Forest Department Recruitment 2017
- First of all, you should visit official web portal of the organization which is www.assamforest.in.
- On the home page, click on the notification of “Assam Forest Department Recruitment 2017”.
- Read this all information carefully and click on “Apply online” link.
- Fill the required details correctly and in a perfect manner.
- Upload the scanned image of your passport sized Photo & Signature.
- Pay the payment of fee.
- After it press on “Submit” Button.
- Take a print out of this application form.
Check: How to Fill Application form
Postal Address for Sending Application Form through offline mode
The Office, of Principal Chief Conservator of Forest and Head of Forest Force,
Assam, Aranya Bhawan, Panjabari,
Guwahati – 781 037
Important Link for Assam Forest Department Recruitment 2017
|Assam Forest Department Notification 2017||Click Here|
|Assam Forest Department Application Form||Click Here|
|Download Syllabus 2017 Exam Pattern||Get Details|
|Download Previous Papers||Get Details|
|Official Website of the organization||Click Here|