BHIM App Download Free
Bharat Interface for Money (BHIM) app recently launched by the government of India this BHIM App Download Free from the play store which is @play.google.com this application is based on UPI Payment this application for only android smart phones. It makes the money transfer very easy. It is very simple and easy even easier than wallet. This app doesn’t links many bank accounts at a time. BHIM gives an easy method of payment and fund transfer. This app is an example of minimal thinking. Because of BHIM app, you can transfer money to a person only using his mobile number.
You don’t need bank account number. It does works also without Internet & it also give a Scan and Pay’ facility. It makes the payment transfer fast, especially at a shop. Over all it makes developed by the National Payments Corporation of India fast and secure cashless transactions. This app very helpful to novice users Besides UPI PIN, you would be able to authenticate the fund transfer using your fingerprints. This app is provide a revolution related to cashless transaction it provide help to make India digital.
Read: UP Election 2017
Basic Features of BHIM
- It has the following basic features of a UPI app.
- You can transfer your fund to any bank account.
- You don’t need to register the payee
- It transfers money directly.
- Transferal money anytime, smooth on holidays or night.
- You don’t need to know the bank account number of the payee.
- There is no need of ‘internet banking activated’ to use this app.
Read Also: Lucky Grahak Yojna Scheme
Limitations of UPI Payment BHIM App
- At one time you can only add only one bank account.
- You can have only two Virtual payment address.
- The first would be default containing your mobile number while you can set the second VPA.
Check: Punjab Election 2017
About BHIM Unified Payment Interface (UPI)
RBI regulated entity it is known as Unified Payment Interface It is an immediate payment system developed by the (NPCI), it allows you to transfer money between bank accounts.
List of UPI Supported Banks
|Indian Overseas Bank|
|Bank of Baroda|
|Karur Vysya Bank|
|Bank of Maharashtra|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank|
|Oriental Bank of Commerce|
|Catholic Syrian Bank|
|Punjab National Bank|
|Central Bank of India|
|Standard Chartered Bank|
|State Bank of India|
|Union Bank of India|
|United Bank of India|
How to Use UPI Payment Through BHIM App
- Firstly you have to download and install it.
- Select language it would ask you to choose the language.
- The App would ask your permission to send and view SMS from your Phone.
- It is necessary to verify your phone number.
- You should choose the number which is linked to the desired bank account.
- After that you have to set the Passcode/PIN to open this app. It would be a 4 digit PIN.
- Add Bank Account. You need to link bank account to transfer fund from that account an get money to the account
- Anytime, you can change your bank account by going through the same procedure.
- Set UPI PIN it required for the final authentication, when you pay money to any bank account.
- Now you can send and receive money through the BHIM app.
- In the next step you have to enter the mobile number of payee. You can also enter the virtual payment address of the payee
- Finally, enter the UPI PIN. It is the same PIN which is used as MPIN with other apps. Once, you enter the UPI PIN, the money gets transferred to the bank account of the payee & you would get notification.