Bombay High Court Recruitment 2017
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2017, has release for 108 Personal Assistant Vacancies| BHC mahaonline Application Form & Other Details is declared on the official website which is @ bhc.mahaonline.gov.in, this is good opportunity for all those applicants who searching a job in judiciary sector. Applicants who complete the eligibility criteria they only get a job in this department. So applicants who found eligible themselves they must apply online by filling up the application form on or before last date. This is good career making chance for all wiling applicants. So it will become a more competitive examination for all Job Applicants. Aspirants must check the notification with all detail before fill the BHC mahaonline Application Form.
Bombay HC 108 Personal Assistant Vacancies 2017
Candidates apply online for 10th Passed
Brief Information about Bombay High Court 2017
|Name of the Board||Bombay High Court|
|No. of Vacancies||108 Vacancies|
|Name of the Posts||Personal Assistant|
|Jobs Type||Sarkari Naukri|
|Category||Maharashtra State Govt Jobs|
Vacancy Details Bombay High Court 2017
|Name of the Region||No. of Vacancies|
Applicants who want to apply they should have Degree which is affiliate form recognized University. Candidates if you want to Latest Graduate Degree / Post Graduate Diploma or Degree Jobs then click here for apply online.
Applicants have to complete the Age Limit which is decided by the organization Minimum Age Limit: 21 years and Maximum Age Limit: 38 years and age relaxation will be given as per organization norms.
Applicants need to pay the application fee to apply for this Bombay High Court PA Recruitment 2017 Notification through challan or online. Candidates pay through online payment by debit/credit card
- For OBC/ General Candidates: Rs. 300/-
- For SC/ ST Candidates: No Fee
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Written Test. And there won’t be any Personal Interview or Skill Test after the written examination.
Selected applicants will get good amount of pay Scale of Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,000/- with Grade Pay Rs. 5,400/-.
Candidates who going to appear in this exam they must download their syllabus on the official website which is provide a help to prepare for exam and get a good marks and make their place in merit list
Admit card play a vital role in exam and it necessary to bring during exam without hall ticket applicants not permitted to get enter in examination hall. Admit card release before two weeks of exam
How to Apply for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2017
- Initially, Applicants advise to visit official website of Bombay High Court i.e bhc.mahaonline.gov.in
- Click on the appropriate link
- After that Read all details you will find the New Registration or Login at Left Side on the Home Page.
- If you are a New User Click on the New Registration
- Give the Required Details
- Fill Online Application Form Carefully
- After that Login with your User Name and Password
- Then fill the Application with relevant details.
- Upload Scanned Documents and Photo.
- After That Pay the Application fee.
- Final Click on Submit and Take a Print out of Application for Further Use
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 20th June 2017
- Last Date to Apply Online: 04th July 2017
|Official notification||Click Here|
|Apply online||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|