BSNL JTO Syllabus 2017 PDF is now available online. Candidate can download the BSNL JTO New Exam Pattern through www.bsnl.co.in
BSNL JTO Syllabus 2017
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited conducts the examination every year to recruit the suitable and eligible candidates for BSNL JTO jobs in different circles. This year also, BSNL bring 2510 chances for you to get a job in BSNL as Junior Telecom Officer as organization released a notification recently under the title of BSNL JTO Recruitment 2017. If you are one of them who are already applied or having ambition to Apply for these JTO vacancies 2017 and now searching for accurate BSNL JTO Syllabus 2017 to be prepare for this exam then you are at the right page. Here we are providing you the latest and update BSNL JTO Syllabus 2017 along with the Exam Pattern with other important material as well as but before discussing about the BSNL JTO Syllabus 2017 we are hand over you the common feature of this examination so that you can easily grab the idea of exam pattern and BSNL JTO Syllabus 2017.
Brief details regarding BSNL JTO recruitment 2017
|Organisation Name||Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited|
|Name of the Posts||Junior Telecom Officer|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
BSNL JTO Exam Pattern 2017 facts & analysis
To apply for BSNL JTO Recruitment 2017, candidate must have a bachelor Degree or equivalent in Telecom / Electronics / Radio / Computer / Electrical / Information Technology / Instrumentation Engineering or M.Sc (Electronics / M.Sc (Computer Science). Here we are presented you the latest BSNL JTO Exam Pattern 2017 in this article. Candidates read this whole article carefully and get an idea regarding the important subjects and topics which cover in the BSNL JTO Syllabus 2017. The syllabus of BSNL JTO 2017 Jobs is break into three isolated Engineering stream i.e. Civil, Telecom, and Electrical and General Ability Test. All features regarding to BSNL JTO Exam Pattern 2017 is here in these following bulleted texts.
Some Relevant Links
|BSNL JTO Apply Online 2017 Notification||Get Details|
|BSNL JTO Previous Papers||Get Details|
|BSNL JTO Pay Scale||Get Details|
|BSNL JTO Result/Cut Off/Merit List||Get Details|
|BSNL JTO Admi Card||Get Details|
The BSNL JTO Exam exists of the below fact & features
- The exam is of Objective type i.e. it contains of MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions).
- The exam subsists of 120 questions.
- The exam is conducted for a total of 240 marks.
- Total time limitation of the exam is 3 Hours.
- The exam is divided into 3 sections.
- Section 1 & 2 contains of questions from engineering stream.
- Section 3 consists of questions from General Ability.
- There is a negative marking for each wrong answer as per the rules of selection Panel.
BSNL JTO Exam Structure 2017
|1||Written Test||I||Engineering I||50||100||3 Hours|
Section-Wise BSNL JTO Syllabus 2017
The Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited Junior Telecom Officer exam contained these subjects.
- Engineering Subjects.
- General Ability.
BSNL Junior Telecom Officer (Civil Engineering)
- Solid Mechanics
- Building Material
- Design of Steel Structures
- Structural Analysis
- Construction Practice, Planning & Management
- Design of Concrete & Masonry Structures
- Pipe Flow, Fluid Mechanics, Open Channel
- Water Supply Engineering
- Hydraulic Machines & Hydropower
- Water Resources & Environment Engineering
- Soil Mechanics
- Solid Waste Management
- Transportation Engineering
- Foundation Engineering
- Air, Noise Pollution & Ecology
- Waste Water Engineering
BSNL JTO Telecom Engineering Syllabus
- Physical Electronics, ICS and Electron Devices
- Electromagnetic Theory
- Power Electronics
- Materials & Components
- Network Theory
- Electronic Measurements and Instrumentation
- Digital Electronic Circuits
- Communication Systems
- Computer Engineering
- Analog Electronics Circuits
- Control Systems
- Microwave Engineering
BSNL Electrical Engineering Syllabus for JTO Posts
- Electrical Materials
- Measurements & Instrumentation
- EM Theory
- Electrical Circuits
- Control System
- Communication Systems
- Electrical Machines & Power Transformers
- Power Electronics
- Analog & Digital Electronics & Circuits
BSNL JTO Syllabus for General Ability Test
- General Knowledge
- General English
- Geography, Indian History
- Current Events & Affairs
Important Links for BSNL JTO Exam 2017
|Official Web Portal||Click Here|
|How to Prepare GK For All Competitive Exams||Get Details|
|How to Check Official Results Online`||Get Details|