CA CPT 2017
CA CPT 2017 Online Registration is started from June 2017. The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) is a statutory body established by an Act of Parliament in 1949 for regulating the profession of Chartered Accountancy in the country. The ICAI is the second largest professional body of Chartered Accountants in the world, with a strong tradition of service to the Indian economy in public interest. The Council constitutes of 40 members of whom 32 are elected by the Chartered Accountants and remaining 8 are nominated by the Central Government. ICAI’s vision includes “To be World’s leading accounting body”, “A regulator and developer of Trusted and Independent Professionals”, “With World Class Competencies” and many more.
Common Proficiency Test Application Form Online 2017
This is to announce that like every year, Institute of Chartered Accountants (ICAI) is going to release huge number of application form for applicants who wish to be Chartered Accountant in future. Every year number of Aspirants appeared in exam 1.2 lakh approximately and a hike in this number is also seen every year. This is a common proficiency Test which conduct by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or one can say “1st step towards being Chartered Accountants”. The candidates who wish to appear in this exam may fill the application form timely. The application forms will be made available soon. In case aspirants wish to know more about CPT, may visit the official site, the link for which is provided below. Contenders download CA CPT Entrance Exam Syllabus 2017 Exam Pattern in the form of PDF for preparing your examination.
Necessary Info about CA CPT Entrance Exam 2017
|Course Name||Common Proficiency Test.|
|Organization name||Institute of Chartered Accountants of India|
|Head Office||New Delhi|
|Head Office||New Delhi|
|start date of applying||5th April 2017.|
|Last date of applying||5th April 2017.|
|Examination Date||18th June 2017.|
- The candidates who wish to appear for the exam of CPT must have either cleared or appearing for 12th exam by the recognized board.
- The candidates pursuing 1st year of graduation may also apply for the same.
- Aspirants need to have knowledge of commerce.
- The minimum age of the candidate at the time of applying should not be less than 17 years, if applying after 12th
- The minimum age of the candidate at the time of applying should not be less than 20 years, if applying after graduation.
- There is no restriction on maximum age limit.
Fee is applicable as per the norms of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI). It varies as per the center to center (country wise), which is as follows:
- The fees payable for the Common Proficiency Test is Rs 1000/- for centers in India
- The fees payable for the Common Proficiency Test is Rs 1700/- for centers in Kathmandu (Nepal)
- The fees payable for the Common Proficiency Test is $ 300/- for centers in Abu Dhabi, Doha, Dubai & Muscat.
Check: How to Pay Fees Online
The result is expected to be declared in the month of July and will be updated on the official website of ICAI.
- Demand Draft taken towards registration fee.
- Attested copy of 12th standard.
- Attested Copy of 10th class passing marks certificate by For foreign students attested copy of nationality
- Attested copy of Date of Birth certificate IF not available in 10th Marks certificate.
- Proof of special category certificate i.e. SC/ST, OBC and Disable.
Note: Copies need to be attested by either Chartered Accountant or any Gazette Officer.
How To Apply Online CA CPT Application Form 2017
- Candidates need to go to the official site to apply.
- The official site of ICAI is “icai.org”.
- On the home page, contender needs to register himself/herself.
- Applicants must, first Read the instructions given in the page carefully.
- Start filling the necessary information, being asked such as examination name, Registration Number, Mobile Number etc.
- Applicants will also be asked to enter personal details.
- Fill the application form carefully after checking necessary details.
- Scanned images of required documents, certificates, photograph and signature needs to be uploaded as per the specifications.
- After carefully examining all the details provided by you, click on “submit” button.
- Don’t forget to take a hard copy of the application form for future reference.
Read Also: How to Fill Application form Online
“Deputy Secretary (Examination)
Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
Post Box No. 7112, ICAI Bhavan, Indraprastha Marg
New Delhi – 110002, India”.
|Apply online||Updated soon|
|Official website||Click Here|
|NIOS Admission 2017||CTET Notification 2017|
|UPSEE Notification 2017||CAT Application form 2017|
|CDS Online Application form 2017||CEED Application form 2017|
|CTET Notification 2017||IGNOU Admission 2017|
|UPSEE Application Form 2017||IIFT Application Form 2017|