CAT Application Form 2017
CAT Application form 2017 has been disclosed by the Indian Institute of Management. CAT has been conducted by the IIMs for the admission in the various post graduation business management or administration program every year. Candidates who are interested in giving the CAT 2017 exam can give by apply online for the exam through the official web portal. To apply for the exam you may follow the process which is given below specially for your help.
Desired & deserving contenders must have to fill the online application form before the last date of submission. As you need to know more about CAT so we have the detailed information please read the next session which contain all the details such as how to apply, important dates and other details up to the end of the page which is specially designed for this purpose.
CAT Notification 2017
Common admission test is well known as CAT. This examination is an all Indian level exam which is to be organize by the Indian Institute of Management for the students who want to get admission in EPGPM, PGDHRM, PGDM,PGP, PGP-ABM, PGPB, PGPEM, PGPEX, PGP-Mumbai, PGPPM, PGPSM, PGP-UAE and PGPWE course. CAT score is followed by the IIMs, IITs, NITs, Faculty of Management Study and Indian Institutes of Science and all the other institutions who provide the education in the various post graduation courses related to the business management or administration program.
Application seekers should have seek application as per the instructions and within the given time period to apply for the CAT exam. To know about the eligibility criteria of the CAT so that they can apply for the job and to know that read the next stanza.
CAT Application Form 2017
Interested applicants can apply for the CAT, It is the best opportunity to get admission in the various management programs. Selection of the contenders is made by the institutes on the basis of the CAT scores, written exam, Group Discussion and interview. Applicants who want to seek application for CAT exam have to pay an amount of Rs. 800/- for the contenders who belongs to SC/ ST/ PWD category and an amount of Rs. 1600 /- for all others category candidates.
CAT Eligibility Criteria:
Applicants have to possess Bachelors degree with 50% from recognized board or institute to apply for CAT exam.
Process to apply:
- Appliers who desire to apply need to go to the official website
- Then hit a click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” link to seek the application form for the CAT exam.
- Seeker need to enter email ID to generate registration ID & password to complete the registration process
- After that fill the application form, First fill your personal details such as name, father name, address etc, then upload the scanned image and signature and fill the rest details
- Take a review of the application form, click final submission & submit the application form
- Then submit the application fee through online mode and take printout of the form.
Some Important Links
|CAT Exam Pattern 2017||Get Details|
|Download Cut Off 2017||Get Details|
|CAT Previous Paper||Get Details|
|CAT Syllabus 2017||Get Details|
|CAT Results||Get Details|
- Commencement date of submission of the application form in the month of August
- Last date of submission of the application form in the month of September.
- Admit Cards will be uploaded to the official site in the Mid of November
- CAT online Examination will be held in the month of November
- Result will be declared in month of January
Note: To get more details appliers have to visit the official website of the organization and read the official notice.