CDAC Mohali Recruitment 2017
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) had came into existence in 1988 by the Department of Electronics. It has various branches all over the India among which the CDAC Mohali is one. These all are C-DAC efforts through which India’s first super computer was PARAM 8000 was installed in 1991. So all the candidates who wish to be a part of this great institution as a TA (Technical Assistant) & Member Support Staff can apply the various posts which are under the CDAC Mohali Recruitment 2017 notification given by the Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC), Mohali.
CDAC Technical Asst & Member Staff Jobs 2017
These posts are completely contract basis. The contract for these jobs is at least for 5 years and it can be renewed after five year for the next 5 year. But this time extension is only provided on the basis of candidate’s satisfactory performance. Even that this extension can be increased up to the age of 60 years a person. Only those candidates will get shortlisted for further interviews whose score at least 50% in aggregate and 40% in each part of the written test. Candidates apply online for 10th Passed
|Organization Name||CDAC Mohali|
|Post Name(s)||TA (Technical Assistant) & Member Support Staff Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||02 posts|
|Qualification||Different for different posts.|
|Last Date to Apply||14/7/2017|
|Salary||Different for different posts.|
|Job Location||Mohali, with all India service liability.|
|Period of Probation||One Year|
1. Technical Assistant: 01 Post
2. Member Support Staff: 01 Post
NOTE: 01 post is reserved for PwD belonging to SC in each case.
- Candidates should have First class Degree/ Diploma in Computer Science/ Electronics/ IT/ Computer Application or
- NCVT certificate in relevant trade where basic qualification for admission to the course is matriculation or equivalent or Candidates if you want to Latest Graduate Degree / Post Graduate Diploma or Degree Jobs then click here for apply online.
- Graduation with first class in any discipline and DOEACC ‘A’ level for post-1,
- Diploma in Engineering or B.Sc. in relevant area with minimum 50% marks or NCVT/ ITI certificate in relevant trade for post-2 with experience in relevant field.
The upper age limit of the Candidates should be 48 years for PWD belonging to OBC category (Non-Creamy layer) and 50 years for PWD belonging to SC/ ST category.
Candidates have to pay nothing to apply for these jobs.
Read: How to Pay Fees Online
Selected candidates will deserve a pay band of Rs. 9300-34800 (Per Month) with Grade pay of RS. 4200/-.
The candidate’s selection will be based on Written Test only with desirable cut off marks.
How to Apply CDAC Jobs Application Form 2017
- Candidates need to go to the official site to apply.
- The official site is “cdac.in”.
- On the home page, contender needs to search for notification.
- Applicants must, first Read the instructions given in the page carefully.
- Start filling the necessary information, being asked
- Applicants will also be asked to enter personal details.
- Fill the application form carefully after checking necessary details.
- Pay the necessary application fee.
- Scanned images of required documents, certificates, photograph and signature needs to be uploaded as per the specifications.
- After carefully examining all the details provided by you, click on “submit” button.
- Don’t forget to take a hard copy of the application.
Read Also: How to Fill Application form Online
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 14-07-2017.
|Download Notification/Application Form||Click Here|
|Official page||Click Here|
Some useful Links
|State wise Govt jobs 2017||Central Govt jobs 2017|
|Railway Recruitment 2017||Bank Jobs 2017|
|Latest Sarkari Naukri 2017||Defence Jobs 2017|
|SSC Notification 2017||SBI Notification 2017|