CDS 2018 Online Application:
CDS 2018 Online Application has announced for UPSC CDS 2 Notification is available for 414 vacant Vacancy, this notification is declared through the Union Public Service Commission. Candidates who make their future they should apply online by top off the application shape on or official site which is given beneath on this page. UPSC CDS 2 Notification keeping in mined the end goal to fill 414 opening for different divisions. Understudies, Here we give detail to those candidates who looking through an occupation in Union Public Service Commission. This exam will direct not long after in the wake of finishing applying process. This is incredible news that is urgently sitting tight for this open door. As we as a whole realize that the application shape assumes an essential part in the event that you are not topping off the frame then you won’t motivate opportunity to take part in this enlistment. Who are planning for UPSC CDS II Exam to be directed by Union Public Service Commission, may get their UPSC CDS 2 Online Registrations accomplished for the exam, before the last date that is 08-09-2017.
UPSC CDS 2 Notification 414 Vacancy 2017
Candidates apply online for 10th Passed or 12th Passed Govt Jobs click here. In the event that anybody of candidates who are needed to wind up noticeably a piece of this enrollment then they should be apply online application frame which is critical and obligatory moreover. Download CDS Previous Papers & Syllabus 2017, Exam Pattern in the form of PDF. Presently a day’s the majority of contender is looking through a great job yet they didn’t however now here we give you application frame in the event that you needed to take an interest in this then they all need to topping off the shape which is critical. Candidates who fulfill their eligibility criteria related to age, qualification and other they apply for these posts, Candidates will get selection on the basis of their performance. So hurry up guys filling up the form as soon as possible go ahead and fill up the application form which is available on official website. Check Latest Updates – Central Government Jobs
Brief information about UPSC Combined Defense Services:
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Last date to submit Application Form||08-09-2017|
Vacancy Detail for CDS 2 2017:
|Indian Military Academy||100|
|Indian Naval Academy||45|
|Air Force Academy||32|
|Officers’ Training Academy||225|
|Officers Training Academy||12|
For I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy: Graduate Degree in concerned discipline of a recognized University or equivalent with good academic records. Candidates if you want to Latest Graduate Degree / Post Graduate Diploma or Degree Jobs then click here for apply online.
For Indian Naval Academy: Degree in Engineering with good academic records in their relevant discipline from a recognized University/Institution.
For Air Force Academy: Relevant Degree of a recognized University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
- Indian Military Academy: 20-25 years
- Indian Naval Academy: 20-24 years
- Indian Airforce Academy: 20-25 years
- Officer’s Training Academy (Women): Unmarried Candidates (20-25 years)
- Officer’s Training Academy (Men): Unmarried Candidates (20-25 years)
- Reserved category candidates will be get age relaxation benefits as per the rules of the organization
- A subject of Bhutan, or
- A subject of Nepal, or
- A Tibetan migrant who arrive in India before the 1st July, 1962 with the purpose of everlastingly setting in India, or
- General category candidates are required to pay Rs. 200/- only as application fee for UPSC CDS 2 Advertisement.
- For SC / ST / Female candidates: No Fees is applicable. Candidates pay through online payment by debit/credit card
|Rank||Pay Band (Rs.)|
|Lt to Major||15,600—39,100/- (PB-3)|
|Lt Col to Major Gen||37,400—67,000/- (PB-4)|
|Lt Gen HAG Scale||67,000/- (annual increment @ 3%)—79,000/-|
|HAG + Scale||75,500/- (annual increment @ 3%)—80,000/-*Admissible to 1/3rd of total strength of Lt. Gens.)|
|Cdr/Lt Gen (NFSG) COAS||90,000/- (fixed)|
|In addition to Pay, Grade Pay will also be given as under :|
|Lt Col||Rs. 8,000/-|
|Maj Gen||Rs. 10,000/-|
Mode of assortment:
- Applicants who want to apply their selection will be done on the basis of performance of candidates in Written Exam and Interview.
- Then shortlisted candidates will be called for the SSB Interview.
- Candidates should also be physically fit as per the physical standards for admission to the Combined Defense Services Examination.
- Contenders should have sufficient number of natural and sound teeth.
- At least 14 dental points will be acceptable.
- No any candidates should be suffering from severe pyorrhoea.
- The hearing should be normal.
- A candidate should be able to hear a forced whisper with each ear at a distance of 610 cms in a quiet room.
- There should be no evidence of present or past disease of the ear, nose and throat.
- Audiometric test will be done for AF.
- Audiometric loss should not exceed+20 db in frequencies between 250Hz and 4000 Hz.
- Individuals should be able to read 6/6 in a distant vision chart with each eye with or without glasses.
- Myopia should not be more than 3.5D
- Hypermetropia should not be more than 3.5D including Astigmatism.
- Appliers for UPSC CDS 2018 2 should be able to read 6/6 (better eye) and 6/8 (worse eye) in a distant vision chart with or without glasses
- Myopia should not be more than minus 5.5 including Astogination.
- Internal examination of the eye will be done by means of ophthalmoscope to rule out any disease of the eye.
- Aspirants must have good binocular vision.
- The color vision standard will be CP-III.
- Aspirants should be able to recognize red and green colours.
CDS II Exam Centers:
How to Fill UPSC CDS Application Form 2017
- Willing aspirants need to visit official site to apply for UPSC Combined Defence Services Examination notification that is www.upsconline.nic.in.
- On home page of official site select & hit “Online application for various examinations of UPSC” link”
- Press the link of ‘Part I registration in front of Combined Defence Services Examination (II)’
- After that hit on “Yes” and fill with all your Personal Details, Educational Qualification, and Address, etc carefully and continue to further process.
- Then, fill “Part – II Registration” form
- You must follow all the steps and complete online filling application form process with entering correct details.
- Now press on ‘Save’ button and verify all the details you have entered. After ensuring all the details are entered correct, press on ‘continue’ button.
- After that upload your passport size photograph & scanned copy of your signature. Now make the payment of application fee.
- Hit the ‘submit’ tab to end up the registration process.
- Then registered ID and password will be generated to you.
- Now you log in with valid registration ID and password and proceed to apply online link.
- Fill up online application with remaining details and pay up mandatory application fees then make final submission.
- Take print out of application form for future reference
- Fill Online Application Form Carefully
CDS II Exam 2017 Important Dates:
|Events||CDS 2017 Important Dates|
|Filling CDS II Application Form Begins||09-08-2017|
|Last Date of UPSC CDS 2 Registration Form||08-09-2017|
|UPSC CDS II Exam Date||19-11-2017|
|CDS 2 Result Date||Updating Soon|
|UPSC SSB Interview Date|
|Official notification||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|