CDS 2017 Online Application Form, CDS Notification with Exam Dates has announced by the officials Apply Online before the last daye of CDS Application form Submission on Official Website.
CDS 2017 has been disclosed. Combined Defence Service Examination known as CDS is to be organized by the Union Public Service Commission twice a year. Bachelor degree holder aspirant’s specially unmarried male contenders are eligible to apply for the exam through official website of the organization. You need to apply before the last date. Candidates Download CDS Exam Syllabus for Your Exam Preparing.
Aspirants you have to pay Rs. 50 as application fee plus 75 as examination fee. For more details about the CDS, go to the next session of the page and get the information which you need. Below mentioned are specially furnished for the contenders who are interested in making the profession in teaching field by the team of the website.
Download PDF: UPSC Calendar 2017-18
CDS Notification 2017
CDS notification 2017 has been disclosed by the Union Public Service Commission in the month of November, 2016. Combined Defence Service Examination is one of the various examinations conducted by the UPSC. This examination is conducted for the Officers recruitment in the various defence forces of India. This examination is for the admission in various defence academies Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy, Air Force Academy and Officers Training Academy. Contenders if you Need to CDS Exam Pttern then Click Here.
Agartala, Gangtok, Panaji (Goa), Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Patna, Aizawl, Imphal, Port Blair, Allahabad, Itanagar, Raipur, Bangalore, Jaipur, Ranchi, Bareilly, Jammu, Sambalpur, Bhopal, Jorhat, Shillong, Chandigarh, Kochi, Shimla, Chennai, Kohima, Srinagar, Cuttack, Kohima, Srinagar, Kolkata, Thiruvananthapuram, Dehradun, Lucknow, Delhi, Madurai, Tirupati, Dharwar, Mumbai, Udaipur, Dispur, Nagpur, Vishakhapatnam.
Check: INDGOVTJOBS 2017
CDS Application form 2017
Application forms has been releases by the UPSC in the month of November, 2016 for CDS I which is to be conducted in the month of February, 2017. And notification for the CDS II has been disclosed in the month of August, 2017 and the exam will be held in the month of November, 2017. Candidates Click Here for Download Helpful CDS Exam Previous Paper for Your Upcoming Exam.
To apply for the UPSC Recruitment 2017 applicants must have pursued Bachelor degree in engineering from the recognized Board or Institute. Age limit to seek application for the CDS exam is specified in the official notice of the examination so candidates must read the official advertisement very carefully. Application fee for the general & OBC candidates is Rs. 200/- as application fee and SC/ST candidates and females are exempted from examination fee which is to be paid in cash in any branch of State Banks or through net banking, visa/ master/ debit card.
Check: How to Pay Fees Online
Procedure to apply for the CDS 2017
- Visit the official site of the UPSC which is “upsconline.nic.in”
- Then go to the “online application for various examination of UPSC” link
- Click on it and register yourself for exam by click the link given in front of the exam name “click here for part I registration or click here for part II registration”
- Then read the notice carefully and apply for the exam
- Fill the application form with demanded information as instructed there
- Upload your photo and signature in the dimension mentioned in the form after scanning and Submit it by press the appropriate option after taking review of the form
- Then you have to pay application fee according to your category and take printout for further use of the form
Read Also: How to Fill Application form Online
- Notification release of CDS I:9th November, 2016
- Application form release of CDS I: 9th November, 2016
- Last date to submit the application form: 2nd December, 2016
- Admit card release: 3rd or last week of January, 2017
- Exam date: 5th February, 2017
- Result declaration: May, 2017 (tentative)
- Notification release of CDS II: 9th August, 2017
- Application form release of CDS II: 9th August, 2017
- Last date to submit the application form:8th September, 2017
- Admit card release: September to October, 2017
- Exam date: 19th November, 2017
- Result declaration: December, 2017(tentative)
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Check UPSC CDS 1 Old Result Cut Off Marks||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|
Some useful Links
|State wise Govt jobs 2017||Central Govt jobs 2017|
|Railway Recruitment 2017||Bank Jobs 2017|
|Latest Sarkari Naukri 2017||Defence Jobs 2017|
|SSC Notification 2017||SBI Notification 2017|