CGPSC recruitment 2017 forms are out. Contenders who are applied for this can get the CGPSC Syllabus 2017 its PDF and Exam Pattern from below.
CGPSC Syllabus 2017
Contenders who apply for the CGPSC recruitment 2017 for assistant professor are surely searching the CGPSC Syllabus 2017. From this page you get the full syllabus and exam pattern of CGPSC. We not only provide you the syllabus detail but also provide you the PDF of the CGPSC Syllabus 2017. Contenders who apply for the CGPSC recruitment 2017 should start their preparation. For your preparation we provide you the full syllabus topic wise. With this syllabus you can prepare for the exam and get a job.
Selection of the contender for the CGPSC recruitment 2017 is based on written exam and interview. Written exam has two types of exam. First exam is known as preliminary examination. Those contenders who qualify the preliminary exam are call for the main exam which is second stage of written exam. So if you want to get the syllabus of preliminary and main exam you have to go through this site. On this site we provide you the full syllabus as well as PDF.
CGPSC Syllabus 2017 and Exam pattern
Syllabus and Exam pattern of preliminary exam
In preliminary examination there will be two exams conduct named as paper 1 and paper 2. Each paper will carry 200 marks and each question of the paper has 2 marks. Its syllabus is as follows:
General Studies: Physical, Social & Economic Geography of India, Constitution of India & Polity, History of India and Indian National Movement, Current Affairs & Sport, Indian Economy, General Science & Technology, Indian Philosophy, Art, Literature & Culture., Environment. Contenders Download CGPSC Question Paper 2017 Model Anser in PDF Click Here.
General Knowledge of Chhattisgarh: History of Chhattisgarh, & Contribution of Chhattisgarh in Freedom Movement, Geography, Climate, Physical status, Census, Archeological and Tourist Centers of Chhattisgarh, Tribes, Special Traditions, Teej and Festivals of Chhattisgarh, Economy, Forest and Agriculture of Chhattisgarh, Administrative Structure, Local Government and Panchayatiraj of Chhattisgarh, Industry in Chhattisgarh, Energy, Water and Mineral, Literature, Music, Dance, Art and Culture, Idioms and Proverbs, Puzzle/riddle , Singing of Chhattisgarh, Current Affairs of Chhattisgarh Question.
Aptitude Test: Interpersonal skills including communication skills, Logical reasoning and analytical ability, Decision making and problem solving, General mental ability, Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude etc. (Class X level), Data interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc. -Class X level), Knowledge of Hindi Language (Class X level), Knowledge of Chhattisgarhi Language.
Syllabus and Exam pattern of main exam
|S.NO.||NUMBER OF PAPER||TOPIC OF QUESTION PAPER||TIME DURATION||TOTAL MARKS|
|03||III||HISTORY, CONSTITUTION AND PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION||3 HOURS||200|
|04||IV||SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY AND ENVIRONMENT||3 HOURS||200|
|05||V||ECONOMICS AND GEOGRAPHY||3 HOURS||200|
|06||VI||MATHEMATICS AND LOGICAL ABILITY||3 HOURS||200|
|047||VII||PHILOSOPHY AND SOCIOLOGY||3 HOURS||200|
|Interview/ Personality Test||150|
Main Exam Syllabus is as follows
- Paper 1 Language: General Hindi, General Sanskrit, General English, Chhattisgarhi Language Question.
- Paper -02 Essays:Candidates will have to write two essays on problems from the three problems will be given in each parti.e. Problems of National Level, Problems Relating to the State of Chhattisgarh candidate will have to write essay on each part about 1500 words.
- Paper – 03 Histories, Constitution and Public Administration: History of India Question, Indian National Movement, History of Chhattisgarh and Contribution of Chhattisgarh National Movement, Constitution of India, Public Administration,
- Paper – 04 Science, Technology and Environment: Chemistry, Biology, Physics, Technology, Environment.
- Paper -5 Economics and Geography: Indian Economics, Planning in India, Geography of Chhattisgarh, Economics of Chhattisgarh, Logical Reasoning
- Paper -6 Mathematics and Reasoning ability: Rational number, Co-ordinate geometry, Computer, Data Analysis, Logical Reasoning
- Paper – 07 Philosophies and Sociology: Art of Chhattisgarh, Indian Philosophy and Yoga, Sociology, Tribes of Chhattisgarh.