- 1 Charpak Scholarship 2017
- 2 Charpak Scholarship Research Internship Programme 2017
- 3 Charpak Scholarship Exchange Programme 2017
- 4 Eligibility Criteria of Charpak Scholarship 2017
- 5 Charpak Internship Benefits:
- 6 Charpak Scholarship Application form & Process 2017
- 7 Documents along with Charpak Online Form 2017
Charpak Scholarship 2017
Charpak Scholarship 2017 Research Internship is run by French Embassy in India. The programme is named after Georges Charpak, who was a physicist and won Nobel Prize in Physics in 1992. This programme is designed for all students of Economics, Engineering and Natural Science background pursuing Bachelor’s or Master’s level and planning to accomplish training courses at a French laboratory during their academic break i.e. between May and July. The minimum duration of training is 2 months and maximum duration is 3 months. The Charpak Scholarship programme offers three types of funding for Bachelor’s and Master’s level. The details about them are given ahead:
Charpak Scholarship Research Internship Programme 2017
This programme is available for all students of Economics, Engineering and Natural Science background who are doing Bachelor’s or Master’s level and wish to accomplish training courses at a French laboratory during their academic break. Contenders apply Latest New Imlaks Scholarship 2017 click here.
Charpak Scholarship Exchange Programme 2017
This programme is designed for exchange students. It extends for a period of one to four months. This programme is open for all students of any academic Background. Usually, the time period for this programme is from January to June or from September to December. This programme is meant for one to two years of studies in France at a Master’s degree level. This programme is also open for all students of any academic Background. Candidates apply KC Mahindra Scholarship 2017 click here.
Eligibility Criteria of Charpak Scholarship 2017
The applicant needs to fulfill below mentioned criteria:
- He/she must be an Indian national residing in India at the time of application
- at the time of applying, the applicant should not be more than 30 years old
- He/she should be currently enrolled at an Indian institution of higher learning in a bachelors/masters program.
- The student must be in possession of an admission/acceptance letter from a French laboratory where the research internship will be carried out.
- the duration of the internship must not be less than 2 months and must not exceed 3 months, i.e., during May-July 2017
- Final year students can also apply.
- Knowledge of French language will be a positive point but it is not compulsory. Candidates Apply Online Amar Ujala Atul Maheshwari Scholarship 2017 click here.
Charpak Internship Benefits:
The Charpak Internship students will get the following benefits in terms of reward:
- The students will receive a waiver on the student visa fee.
- The students under internship will be getting monthly stipend of 310 Euros per month from the embassy till the time of training. i.e. not more than 3 months.
- Medical Insurance of the students under Internship is also covered by the Embassy.
- During the internship period, students will be receiving assistance for finding suitable accommodation.
Charpak Scholarship Application form & Process 2017
- The Application form can be downloaded from the below mentioned link.
- It is in word format.
- After reading the whole form, fill it carefully in a prescribed format.
- Each field of the document is to be filled in Arial font and Font size 12.
- Only scanned copies of documents will be accepted.
- Hard copy of Application form needs to be saved by the candidates for future reference.
- Application form along with necessary documents needs to be sent via below mentioned email.
Read Also: How to Fill Application form Online
Documents along with Charpak Online Form 2017
- A copy of CV not more than 2 pages.
- First page of Passport.
- Copy of Passport Application in case it reaches after the deadline.
- A copy of acceptance/admission letter by French laboratory.
- Attested copy of mark sheets attained till now.
- French language certificate, if any.
- NOC from Indian institution. Aspirants Apply for more Scholarship like Fair And Lovely Foundation Scholarship 2017 click here.
- Efficient candidates will be selected on the basis of their academic excellence, consistency and quality of statement of purpose.
- Knowledge of French is considered an asset but is not mandatory.
- The result will be published on the official website in April2017.
|Last date to submit application form||March 2017|
|Charpak internship result declaration||April2017|
|Duration of Charpak Internship Programme||May-July|
Scholarships in India 2017
National Overseas Scholarship Scheme 2017
CBSE Merit Scholarship 2017
Pragati Scholarship 2017
LIC Scholarship 2017
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|