CLAT 2018 Application Form
CLAT 2018 Application Form & Online Registration Common Law Admission Test CLAT 2018 Application Form & Online Registration has been started from 1st January 2018 and last date of availability of application form is 31st March 2018. Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) is conducted every year to for granting admission in various L.L.B and L.L.M courses offered by 18 National Law Universities of India. These courses are B.S.W. LL.B. (Hons.), B.Com. LL.B (Hons.), B.Sc. LL.B. (Hons.), L.L.M., B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) and B.A. LL.B. (Hons). it is a national level entrance exam and those who cleared the Common Law Admission Test get an opportunity to take admission the national law university. This year CLAT 2018 is organized by Chankya National Law University, Patna.
Law Entrance Exam Online Registration 2018
Every year CLAT is conducted for the 632 LLM seats and 2342 LLB Seats. The exam is conducted all over the country through the online mode. For the CLAT exam the organization sets 50+ centers in various cities of our country. A candidate who wishes to apply for CLAT-2018 examination is required to register on the CLAT online Application Processing System. Download CLAT Syllabus 2017 & Exam Pattern for preparing your examination. If you are interested in taking admission in the law courses hurry up and apply online for CLAT 2018.Here we will share with you complete information related to CLAT 2018 Application Form & Online Registration.
CLAT Law Online Form Fees 2018
The online application process for CLAT 2018 stared from the month of January 2018. Applicants have to possess 12th with 45 % from recognized board or institute and The upper age limit is 20 years (as on 1st July 2018) for general candidates and 22 years (as on 1st July 2018) for reserved categories to apply for CLAT examination. The application fee for the unreserved category is 4000/- and for the reserved category application fee is 3500/-
Check: How to Pay Fees Online
Application Form Notification of CLAT 2018
Eligible candidate can submit their CLAT 2018 application form through online application process. CLAT 2018 Application Form & Online Registration is done for the taking admission in the under graduate courses and in the post graduate courses. The all eligible and interested candidate can apply for the CLAT 2018 trough the official website and by the direct links which are provided below.
Read Also: How to Fill Application form Online
CLAT Online Registration Dates
|Date of Issue of First Admission Notification||31st December 2017|
|Online application Start Date||1st January 2018|
|Last date for submission of filled-in online application form||31st March 2018|
|Availability of Admit Card||20th April 2018|
|Date of Entrance Exam||14th May 2018 (3:00 PM to 5:00 PM)|
|Uploading of Answer Key||16th May 2018|
|Representation, if any, relating to exam, questions or key||17th – 19th May 2018|
|Date for uploading the amended answer key (if required)||25th May 2018|
|Result & merit list release||29th May 2018|
|Release of first indicative seat allocation list||5th June 2018|
|Counselling fee payment & exercising options||6th – 8th June 2018|
|Release of second allotment list||12th June 2018|
|Counselling fee payment & exercising options||13th – 14th June 2018|
|Release of third allotment list||19th June 2018|
|Counselling fee payment & exercising options||20th – 21st June 2018|
|Last Date for withdrawal from the Admission Process||21st June 2018|
|Release of fourth allotment list||24th June 2018|
|Payment of full fees by 4th seat allotment candidates & completion of admission formalities||28th – 30th June 2018|
|Receiving status of admissions from the participating NLU (s) in the CLAT office||4th July 2018|
|Closer of admission process||6th July 2018|
Read Also: How to Add Mobile Number to Adhar
Eligibility Criteria for CLAT-2018
- Eligibility Criteria for UG Programmers in CLAT-2018 Forty five percent (45%) marks in case of candidates belonging to Unreserved /OBC /Specially Abled Persons (SAP) and other categories, and Forty Percent (40%) marks in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST categories and The upper age limit is 20 years (as on 1st July 2017) for general candidates and 22 years (as on 1st July 2017) for reserved categories. Candidates download Last 5 Years CLAT Previous Papers for preparing your upcoming examination click here.
- Eligibility Criteria for appearing in CLAT-2017 for PG Programmers Fifty five percent (55%) marks in case of candidates belonging to Unreserved / OBC/Specially Abled Persons (SAP) and other categories, and Fifty percent (50%) marks in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST category,
How to Apply Online For CLAT 2018
- After checking the all eligibility criteria a candidate who wishes to apply for CLAT-2018 examination is required to register on the CAPS website @www.clat.ac.in and in the below section we also provided all important direct links
First step register you as an applicant 2018
- In the second step The candidates required to click on “Register Yourself” and fill his / her name as it appears in the ID Proof.. The Candidate is required to basic details carefully
- . The candidate is required to fill an E-mail address which he/she uses and checks frequently, as all communications to the candidate from CLAT-2018 may be sent to this E-mail address and only one candidate can be registered with one E-mail address.
Second Step Fill the Application Form 2018
- After successful registration, an E-mail containing CAPS User ID and Password will be sent to the E-mail address and Mobile number provided by the candidate.
- A Candidate can LOGIN by clicking on “Already Registered”, and login with User ID and Password
- Candidate must be fill Personal information, Address for Communication (including PIN code),Choice of CLAT Examination passport size photograph of the Candidate in a prescribed format)and Signature of the candidate, Scanned copy of supporting document of SAP Certificate, if applicable, or any other, in PDF format only), Scribe Declaration form in case of SAP Candidates; For details, please refer to “supporting documents”)
- Do not SUBMIT the application until it is filled completely. Incomplete applications shall not be considered.
- The candidate can now proceed to make the application fee payment. The details of the application fee are given below in “Payment of the Application Fee” section.
- The candidate will be able to make the payment using his/her net-banking account/debit /credit cards or other payment options available on the payment gateway of the CLAT 2018 online application form.
- In the last step do the final submission of the application form and On the submission of application form, message will appear that the candidate has successfully submitted the application for CLAT-2018
|Apply online||Update Soon|
|How to apply||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|
|Check CLAT Admit Card Details||Click Here|