CRPF Recruitment 2018
Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) is the largest central armed police force, who worked under the ministry of home affairs. The main motive to establishment of this force is to maintain the law and order among the different territories of India. This time a lot of number of posts CRPF Recruitment 2018 is announced by the CRPF for the Specialist Medical Officer, Dental Surgeon posts. There are total 661 posts for overall in India. In which 428 posts are only for post of MO Specialist (Asst. Commandant). Moreover the selection in this total post is completely on the basis of merit in written test and further performance in different interview rounds. So all those candidates who wish to apply for these jobs send these application forms offline basis at the given address in the same notification which we provided in the post.
CRPF Specialist Medical Officer 661 Dental Surgeon 2017
Candidates apply online for 10th Passed or 12th Passed Govt Jobs click here. Moreover one can download the application form from the official site of Central Reserve Police Force. Candidates can apply for these posts up to 24thJune2017. Application forms are already issued in the official site. There after different age eligibility is also required as per posts wise so that one must follow the instructions given in the CRPF Notification 2017. The salary package is very good enough. That is also a one of the reason the applicants are eagerly waiting for this kind of posts, even CRPF is also expecting a very large numbers of applicant is going to apply the same posts. So hurry up guys and ready to make their carrier in this field by your hard work and efforts. For more details we provide the official site which is “www.crpf.nic.in” Check Latest Updates – Central Government Jobs
|Name of the Organization||Central Reserve Police Force|
|Post Name||Specialist Medical Officer, Dental Surgeon posts|
|Number of posts||661 posts|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Last date to apply||June 24, 2017|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Selection Process||Academic Merit List, Interview|
|Name of the Posts||Number of Posts|
|Specialist MO (Deputy Commandant)||232|
|MO Specialist (Asst. Commandant)||428|
|Dental Surgeon (Asst. Commandant)||1|
The applicants should possess an MBBS/ MD degree from any of the recognized Institutions. For more information, one may refer the official CRPF Recruitment Notification 2017. Candidates if you want to Latest Graduate Degree / Post Graduate Diploma or Degree Jobs then click here for apply online.
- The maximum age an applicant of Specialist Medical Officer jobs can have is 30 years.
- An applicant for the Dental surgeon post can have a maximum age of 35 years.
- The recruitment committee selects the candidates by making an academic merit list according to the marks scored in the academics.
- Then the shortlisted candidates of CRPF Dental Surgeon Jobs will be called for an interview.
All the shortlisted and eligible candidates will get a pay scale of Rs.56,100 to Rs.1,77.500/- from the Central Reserve Police Force. Candidates pay through online payment by debit/credit card
- Applications start from – May 25, 2017.
- Last date to apply – June 24, 2017.
How to apply CRPF Recruitment 2018
- The official site of CRPF is “nic.in”.
- Candidates need to go to the official site to apply for the recruitment.
- Click on the “Notification” at the top on the home page.
- Then application form will be displayed.
- Candidates first Read the instructions given in the notification carefully so as to avoid any mistake.
- Fill Online Application Form Carefully
- All the supporting documents are clearly listed in the official notification.
- Instructions need to be followed.
- Recheck the complete form and hit on “Submit” button.
- Don’t forget to take a print out of application form for further use.
|Application form||Click Here|
|Official site||Click Here|