Central Teacher’s Eligibility Test is known as CTET in abbreviation and it conduct though the Central Board of Secondary Education is the central board of education in India which is located at the New Delhi, India. It is established to control and owns the education system in the affiliated schools. CTET 2018 Notification has release with Application Form, Exam Date & Eligibility Hindi PDF on the official website which is www.ctet.nic.in, this is good chance for those applicants who looking for admission in this course this is known as Central Teacher’s Eligibility Test (CTET) and it organized by the Central Board of Secondary Education or CBSE. The main aim of this course provide a job in teaching department applicants who interested in teaching sector they must download the application form and fill it with correct detail and also pay the application fee this entrance is done I two part and for different part you have to pay different fee. The validity period of CTET qualifying certificate for appointment will be seven years from the date of declaration of its result for all categories.
CTET Notification, Application Form 2018
So advised to applicants who think they complete the eligibility criteria related to educational qualification they must fill up the form and appear in this exam there is no age criteria for this entrance and applicants have to pay a fee according to their category. Candidates read a good article about How to Choose The Right College or University in India. Here we also provide a detail about name of entre with union territories and code of exam centre in detail which is given below on table. So applicants who going to appear in the CTET they must check the important date start to final date with date of result and exam date. After qualify this exam applicants will get government sector job and get good amount of pay scale. A person who has qualified CTET may also appear again for improving his/her score. Candidates download CTET Exam Previous Papers & Syllabus 2018 Exam Pattern in the form of PDF for preparing your upcoming examination. For more detail applicants may visit on the official website which is providing below on this page.
Short detail about CTET 2018
- Name of the exam- Central Teacher’s Eligibility Test (CTET)
- Name of the organization- Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
- Job category- government
- Applying mode- online
Minimum Qualifications for becoming Teacher for Classed VU-VIII:
Graduation and passed or appearing in final year of 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education
Graduation with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in 1 year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.), in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure) Regulations issued from time to time in this regard.
Senior Secondary (on its Equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4 year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B. El. Ed.)
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4 year BA/Bsc.Ed/B.sc.Ed.
Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1 year B.Ed. (Special Education)
Applicants who want to apply for this there is No any Age Restrictions for applying for the CTET 2018.
- Aspirants who want to apply they need to pay the application fee by online mode of payments according to the category. Candidates pay through online payment by debit/credit card
- Now pay the Application Fee of Rs.600/- for General and Rs.300/ for SC/ST for Paper I and II, and Rs.1000/- for General and Rs.500/ for SC/ST for both Paper I and II.
|STATE/UT||CITY||CITY CODE||STATE/UT||CITY||CITY CODE|
|ANDAMAN & NICOBAR||PORT BLAIR||01||MAHARASHTRA||AMRAVATI||45|
|CHANDIGARH||CHANDIGARH/ PANCHKULA/ MOHALI||14||PUDUCHERRY||PUDUCHERRY||58|
|DADAR & NAGAR HAVELI||DADAR & NAGAR HAVELI||16||JALANDHAR||60|
|DAMAN & DIU||DAMAN & DIU||17||RAJASTHAN||AJMER||61|
|JAAMU & KASHMIR||JAMMU||28||PANTNAGAR||72|
How to Apply for CTET Application Form 2018
- Log in to the official site which is “ctet.nic.in”
- Now click on the appropriate link
- Read all information carefully
- If you are eligible to apply for the exam after reading all the details.
- Fill the form with complete and accurate details as prescribed.
- Fill Online Application Form Carefully
- Upload your scanned image, scanned signature and any other document if required
- Click on submit button to submit the form
- Pay the application fee of the form as per your category
- At last take a print out of the form and kept it safe.
|Last date for submitting of application||Update Soon|
|Correction in Application form allow Till||Update Soon|
|Last date for payment of fee||Update Soon|
|Date for issue admit card||Update Soon|
Exam Date (Tentative)
Paper II- 9.30 AM – 12.30 Noon.
Paper I- 2.00 PM -4.30 PM
|Declaration of CTET Result 2018||Update Soon|
|Apply Online||Update Soon|
|CTET Cut Off||Click Here|