Currency Note Press Nashik Recruitment 2017
This is going to be good news to all the job seeker who have good knowledge of technical, mechanical and supervisory area. The Currency Note Press Nashik Recruitment 2017 jobs are for meant for diploma or graduate engineers. The Process of filling of Application form has been started from 03-05-2017 and still continuing. One needs to apply online in response to these Posts. Candidates are required to apply on or before the last date May 31, 2017. The candidates, who find themselves eligible for the posts, after confirming their eligibility as per the notification, should apply online at the official site.
Currency Note Press CNPN 43 Supervisor Bharti 2017
The official site is “www.cnpnashik.spmcil.com.” For the sake of your convenience we are here to tell you about each and every minute detail regarding Currency Note Press Nashik Recruitment 2017. One needs to be careful while entering details on application form as there will not be any chance to change them again. This time only 43 jobs are there in the Currency Note Press Nashik (CNPN) department. There are vacancies in 5 different departments. So all those candidates who are willing to grab this opportunity can apply as fast as they can because there is very less time remaining to apply as the last day of application through online is approaching. All the necessary details regarding jobs are given below in the form of various tables. Kindly go through them carefully. Candidates apply online for 10th Passed
Currency Note Press Nashik Necessary details 2017
|Name of the Organization:||Currency Note Press Nashik Recruitment 2017|
|Name of the posts:||various|
|Number of Vacancies:||43|
|Category:||Maharashtra State Govt Jobs|
|Last date to apply||31.05.2017|
|S. No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Supervisor (Technical Operations – Printing)||20|
|2||Supervisor (Technical Operations – Mechanical)||10|
|3||Supervisor (Technical Operations – Electronics)||03|
|4||Supervisor (Technical – Electrical)||08|
|5||Supervisor (Technical Support- Civil)||02|
- Candidates should possess 1st class Diploma in Engineering in the area of Printing Technology or equivalent Diploma in related field from a recognized University/ Institute for S.No-1,
- 1st class Diploma in Engineering in the area of Mechanical or equivalent Diploma in related field from a recognized University/ Institute for S.No-2,
- 1st class Diploma in Engineering in the area of Electronics or equivalent Diploma in related field from a recognized University/ Institute for S.No-3, Candidates if you want to Latest Graduate Degree / Post Graduate Diploma or Degree Jobs then click here for apply online.
- 1st class Diploma in Engineering in the area of Electrical or equivalent Diploma in related field from a recognized University/ Institute for S.No-4,
- 1st class Diploma in Engineering in the area of Civil or equivalent Diploma in related field from a recognized University/ Institute for S.No-5 Posts.
NOTE: Experience is required for all the above said posts. For the same, refer to the notification.
- Minimum age of the candidate should be 18 years and,
- maximum age is 30 years as on 31.05.2017
Age Relaxations: Only the reserved category candidates will be applicable for relaxations in age and that too as per the norms of the government.
- 5 years for SC/ ST.
- 3 years for OBC.
- 10 years for PWD (GEN).
- 13 years PWD (OBC).
- 15 years PWD (SC/ ST).
The selection of the candidate is based on qualifying the written exam to be followed by interview and document verification. So one needs to be very attentive in order to prepare for exam.
Participating applicants have to pay below mentioned charges online provided below:
- For General and OBC Applicants: Rs. 400/- (Four hundred rupees only)
- For all other SC/ST/ Ex-s/PWD candidates, there is exemption in fee.
Read: How to Pay Fees Online
NOTE: Candidates can pay fee by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
The selected candidates are eligible to receive the salary of Rs.12300-25400/- GP (Grade Pay).
How to apply Currency Note Press Nashik Jobs 2017
- At first, candidates have to log on to the official website.
- The official website is www.cnpnashik.spmcil.com.
- Now on the home tab, click on the West Bengal Forest Department Recruitment 2017 Notification.
- Applicants must, first Read the instructions given in the page carefully.
- Start filling the necessary information, being asked
- Applicants will also be asked to enter personal details.
- Fill the application form carefully after checking necessary details.
- Pay the necessary application fee.
- Scanned images of required documents, certificates, photograph and signature needs to be uploaded as per the specifications.
- After carefully examining all the details provided by you, click on “submit” button.
- Don’t forget to take a hard copy of the application form for future reference.
Read Also: How to Fill Application form Online
- Starting date to apply online: going on.
- Closing date to apply online: May 31, 2017
- Availability of admit card: to be updated soon.
- Tentative Date of Written Examination: July 2017/ August 2017.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official site||Click Here|
Some useful Links
|State wise Govt jobs 2017||Central Govt jobs 2017|
|Railway Recruitment 2017||Bank Jobs 2017|
|Latest Sarkari Naukri 2017||Defence Jobs 2017|
|SSC Notification 2017||SBI Notification 2017|