DBSAH Recruitment 2017
Dr. Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital has announced the recruitment notification recently. The notification is for the invitation of application for the recruitment of Sr and Jr. Residents Vacancies. The advertisement is for 321 posts. It is a golden chance for the deserving candidates who wish to be a part of central government jobs. The interested candidates are required to crack the exam conducted by the concerned authority. Aspirants seeking jobs in the same field and are eligible as per the requirement of the post, can walk in Interview on the scheduled provided thereafter in the notification. Candidates are required to fill the application form through offline mode from the official website. The DBSAH Recruitment 2017 official website is www.delhi.gov.in. The link for the same is provided thereafter on the same page.
DBSAH Apply for Dental SR/JR 321 New Jobs 2017
Interested and eligible aspirants have to apply DBSAH Recruitment 2017 within the prescribed time limit. In case of any doubt, the selection criteria are also available in the links provided below. Job seekers, within the prescribed age limit, can apply for the relevant post within the prescribed dates. Details of the recruitment are mentioned below. To get more information related to DBSAH Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form such as educational qualification, selection procedure, important date, how to fill the form etc are listed below from the section of this page. Candidates apply online for 10th Passed or 12th Passed Govt Jobs click here.
DBSAH Jobs Necessary details 2017
|Name Of The Organization||Dr. Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital|
|Name Of The Post||Sr and Jr. Residents|
|No. of Posts||321|
|Mode Of Applying||Offline|
|Job Location/Category||Jobs in Delhi|
|Junior Resident: 155 Posts|
|Senior Resident: 166 Posts|
|Medicine and Allied Branches||30 Posts|
|Surgery and Allied||25 Posts|
|Anesthesia and Allied||29 Posts|
|Orthopedics and Allied||18 Posts|
|Forensic Medicine||02 Posts|
Candidates should have completed MBBS with Postgraduate degree, DNB, Diploma or its equivalent from recognized university. Candidates if you want to Latest Graduate Degree / Post Graduate Diploma or Degree Jobs then click here for apply online.
- The Maximum Age of the desired candidate should not be more than: 30 years.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules and regulations.
Shortlisted Applicants, on the basis of exam conducted by the concerned authority, will be called for interview. Applicants will be hired based on their performance in the Interview or skill test.
Salary will be in accordance with 7th CPC guidelines as adopted by GNCT of Delhi.
Read: How to Pay Fees Online
Procedure to apply DBSAH Application Form 2017
- Aspirants have to log on to the official website.
- Official website is “www.delhi.gov.in”
- Then contender have to go to the career tab given in the menu bar in home page
- Go to the recruitment notice section available in the new page open on the screen
- Now search the link “Notification tab” there.
- Click the link given above mentioned point and PDF will be open on the new page
- Read the notice till the end very carefully and follow the registration and submission of application form procedure available in the notice
- Applicants must submit the dully filled application form printed copy along with the documents on or before 11th May 2017.
- The postal address is given below.
Read Also: How to Fill Application form Online
Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital,
Sector -6, Rohini,
- Starting Date to Submit Application Form: Available Now.
- Closing Date to Submit Application Form: 11/05/2017
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification/Application Form||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|
Some useful Links
|State wise Govt jobs 2017||Central Govt jobs 2017|
|Railway Recruitment 2017||Bank Jobs 2017|
|Latest Sarkari Naukri 2017||Defence Jobs 2017|
|SSC Notification 2017||SBI Notification 2017|