Defence Jobs 2017
Defence jobs 2017 are very responsible jobs. If you want to serve the country then this job is the best option for you. For more details you may check this page. Defence jobs are one of the famous job of India. Those aspirants who want to serve for country can choose their career in defence. Every year Indian government recruits many contenders in defence jobs 2017. Thousand of appliers are apply in defence jobs every year. But only skilled and efficient and physically contenders are selected. These contenders will apply for the job after their graduation or matriculation or 12 standards which are based on the post requirement. If you want more information about defence job you go through this page.
Types of Defence jobs 2017
Defence jobs are is handled by the Indian government. Mainly there are three types of defence jobs 2017. Their names are Army, Navy and Air force. Its description is as follows:
Army: Army jobs are those jobs in which contender do their work on the borders. They protect our country from terrorists etc. they protect every citizen and mostly live in the border areas of the country.
Navy: Navy is that field which is doing their every work in sea or sea shores. They protect our country by live in water and under water or at the sea shores.
Apply for: 10th/12th Pass Govt Jobs 2017
Air force: as its name indicated its whole work done in the air. They protect Indians from the sky.
There are many posts in every field of the defence. For this there are different criteria required. These are very rules and regulated fields. Those contenders who trained through NCC are give preference. Their rules are very strict. They get punishment sat every wrong task. But these jobs are very beneficial also. Its description is given below.
Upcoming & Latest Defence Jobs 2017
MPSC Sub Inspector Recruitment (MPSC State Excise SI Jobs)
Assam Rifles Rally
Click Here NIA Recruitment Click Here SSB SI ASI HC Recruitment Click Here SSB Recruitment Click Here Indian Army Tradesman Recruitment Click Here UP Police Jail Warder Recruitment Click Here UP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment Click Here UP Police Recruitment Click Here JK Police Recruitment Click Here Himachal Pradesh Police Recruitment Click Here Rajasthan Police Recruitment click Here Assam Police Recruitment Click Here Maharashtra Police Recruitment Click Here HQ MEG & Centre Bangalore Recruitment Click Here Odisha Police Recruitment 2017 Click Here BSF Recruitment 2017 Get Details Join Indian Army Recruitment 2017 Get Details Karnataka Police Recruitment 2017 Get Details Indian Navy Artificer Sailor Recruitment 2017 Get Details Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017 Get Details CISF Recruitment 2017 Get Details Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2017 Get Details Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2017 Get Details Punjab Police Recruitment 2017 Get Details Indian Army 10+2 TES 2017 Get Details Indian army recruitment rally 2017 Get Details IAF Recruitment Rally 2017 Get Details Gujarat Police Recruitment 2017 Get Details UPSC CMS 2017 Get Details Delhi Police SSC Constable Recruitment 2017 Get Details Delhi Police SI Recruitment 2017 Get Details
Benefits of Defence Jobs
- Accommodation facility: they provide accommodation facility to the people who are recruited in defence jobs. They provide houses where they get transferred. Today accommodation is the biggest challenge for everyone. So defence sector solve this problem. They provide accommodation on the basis of your rank. And take very nominal amount of rent.
- Canteen facility: They also provide canteen facility to every defence person. They have card which has a limit on the basis of rank. Under this canteen they get everything at no service tax. They get things in very cheap rate as compare to market rate.
- Schools facility: defence person also have a facility of schools. Dafence has their own school. They give priority to defence children. These schools fee is very lower. Its faculty is very educated and efficient. These schools are affiliated to CBSE board.
Some useful Links
|State wise Govt jobs 2017||Central Govt jobs 2017|
|Railway Recruitment 2017||Bank Jobs 2017|
|Latest Sarkari Naukri 2017||Wipro Recruitment 2017|
- Free medical facilities: it also provide free medical facilities to the defence people. Under this not only defence person but those person are also included who are depend on him. Government provides them hospitals from where they get free treatment.
- Extensive travel: They also get transfer the employees in different areas of the countries. So by this you can travel in many areas of the country.
- Salary and allowances: They also provide a good amount of salary they not only provide salary but also give them many allowances.
- Life balance: they provide a lot of time to spend with their families. They work in working hours and also get holidays to spend their time with their families. So by this their life is live in balance.