- 1 Delhi Police Recruitment 2017
- 2 Delhi Police Apply Online Application Form 2017
- 3 Delhi Sub Inspector 872 Bharti 2017
- 4 Category-Wise Vacancy Details
- 5 Eligibility Criteria of Delhi Police SI Recruitment 2017
- 6 Delhi Police constable Physical Standard 2017
- 7 Medical Standard for Delhi Police Constable Jobs 2017
- 8 How to Apply Delhi Police SI/Constable Jobs 2017
- 9 Remember:
Delhi Police Recruitment 2017
Delhi Police Recruitment 2017 has issued a latest notification for Upcoming 872 Constable Bharti. These vacancies are announced by Central Govt through the official web site of the department. The official web site is www.delhipolice.nic.in. All the job hunters in this area who have recently passed their 12th class and don’t want to go for further studies can chose to serve their nation by filling application form of these vacancies.
Delhi Police Apply Online Application Form 2017
Central Govt has come up with excellent opportunity for the moderate literate youth individuals. People, who wish to establish their career with Delhi Police, have to go through the page carefully as you will be getting all related information and latest news regarding this Delhi Police Recruitment 2017 here only. Appliers are informed that before applying for the job in Delhi Police, one should have to check the Eligibility Criteria for Delhi Police Recruitment 2017 which is given below. Candidates if you want to Latest Graduate Degree / Post Graduate Diploma or Degree Jobs
Delhi Sub Inspector 872 Bharti 2017
|Name Of Authority||Delhi Police Recruitment Board|
|Name Of Posts||Constable/SI|
|Age Limit||more than 18th Year|
|Eligibility||Completed SSC/12th Class|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Jobs/Category||Delhi State Govt Jobs|
|Location||All Over India|
|Eligible||Only Indian Candidates|
Category-Wise Vacancy Details
Post Name: Police Constable
- Male Constable Posts: 616
- Female Constable Posts: 256
Eligibility Criteria of Delhi Police SI Recruitment 2017
Desirable contenders must have 10th passed or 12th class from any recognized board or institute. Candidates with a good academic record and positive attitude will be given preference. Candidates have to go through the notification for detailed queries.
- For Constable (Exe) Male age must lie between 18 to 21 years as on 1st July 2017.
- For Constable (Exe) Female age must lie between 18 to 25 years as on 1st July 2016.
- For SC, it is 5 Years.
- For ST, it is 5 Years.
- For OBC, it is 3 Years.
- Ex-Servicemen (Unreserved/ General): 3 Years (after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the closing date.)
- Ex-Servicemen (SC): 3 + 3 Years (after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the closing date.)
- Ex-Servicemen (ST): 3 + 5 Years (after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the closing date.)
- Departmental Male/Female (Unreserved): Up to Age 30 Years.
- Departmental Male/Female (OBC): Up to Age 33 Years.
- Departmental Male/Female (SC): Up to Age 35 Years.
- Departmental Male/Female (ST): Up to Age 35 Years.
- Sports Person (SC): 10 Years
- Sports Person (ST): 10 Years
- Child of Delhi Police Staff: Up to Age 25 Years.
- Widow/Divorced/Separated Women: Up to Age 30 Years.
To apply for these posts, contenders must have to pay application cum examination fee as given below method.
- For Gen. Category Candidates, the application fees is Rs. 100/-
- For ST, SC, Ex-Servicemen, there is No Fee applicable.
Read: How to Pay Fees Online
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their overall performance in the following given rounds of selection procedure. They will be moved towards the next level, only after clearing the previous one.
- Written Test
- Physical Standard Test
- Medical Test
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
Delhi Police constable Physical Standard 2017
- For men of general/ ST and OBC: The minimum height should be 170cms. It can be relaxed 5cms for the residents of hill areas.
- For women of general/ST and OBC: The minimum height should be 152cms.
- For men who are ST candidates: the minimum height should be 160cms.
- For women who are ST candidates: the minimum height should be 152cms.
- The chest option for Men who are general and OBC: Without expanding 81 cm and with expanding 85 cm
- The chest option for Men who are schedule caste and tribe: without expanding 79 cm and with expanding 83cms.
- The chest option is not applicable to women.
- Weight should be in correspondence to Height and Age of for both men and women.
- For Men there are no weight criteria. But, females should weigh more than 47.5 kilograms.
Medical Standard for Delhi Police Constable Jobs 2017
Desirable aspirants should not have color blindness and the minimum distant vision should be 6/12 of the two eyes (Without glasses). The aspirants, who have undergone with Lasik Surgery, they must be normal in following test.
- Contrast sensitivity.
- Dim light vision(Mesopic vision)
- Glare acuity
How to Apply Delhi Police SI/Constable Jobs 2017
- Candidates have to log on to the official website of the organization.
- The official website is www.delhipolice.nic.in.
- Now, on the home tab, one is required to just hit the “Press to Apply” link.
- Now you have to make your one time registration by clicking on the “New Registration” button which is provided at the left side of the page
- After making the registration, one has to re-login to the website and fill your remaining application form online.
- Start filling the necessary information, being asked
- Applicants will also be asked to enter personal details.
- Fill the application form carefully after checking necessary details.
- Pay the necessary application fee.
- Scanned images of required documents, certificates, photograph and signature needs to be uploaded as per the specifications.
- After carefully examining all the details provided by you, click on “submit” button.
- Don’t forget to take a hard copy of the application form for future reference.
Read Also: How to Fill Application form Online
- Starting Date to Submit Application Form: Started
- Closing Date to Submit Application Form: 15/05/2017
- Computer Based Written Exam Date: (30/0/2017) (07/7/2017) (8/10/2017)
|Download Notification||Click Here|
Some useful Links
|State wise Govt jobs 2017||Central Govt jobs 2017|
|Railway Recruitment 2017||Bank Jobs 2017|
|Latest Sarkari Naukri 2017||Defence Jobs 2017|
|SSC Notification 2017||SBI Notification 2017|