Delhi Ration Card 2017
Delhi Ration Card 2017 has been available online now. This facility of e-ration card has been launched by the Chief Minister of Delhi Mr. Arvind kerjiwal in Delhi now. Ration card is very essential document as address proof in India. Ration card is provided by the government to the people of the state. You may follow the procedure mention below to download the ration card through online mode or to check the status of ration card.
Contenders you may download the ration card from the official website of the Department of Food, Supplies and Consumer Affairs, GNCT of Delhi. For more details about the Delhi Ration Card 2016 such as how to apply for Ration Card, how to check Delhi ration card status online, apply for correction in your card and other relevant details read the below mentioned content which is specially furnished by our team for our viewers.
Read: DDA House Scheme 2017
GNCT of Delhi Ration Card Apply Online 2017
Department of Food, Supplies and Consumer Affairs, GNCT of Delhi was established in the Year 1962. The Department was discharges the important responsibilities of managing the Public Distribution and trade & commerce in essential commodities with a view to maintain or increase supplies thereof. The department was establishing to secure their equitable distribution and availability at fair prices by enforcing the Essential Commodities Act, 1955. The department made various Control Orders made there under. The Department is implementing NFSA 2013. The Highly subsidised Food Grains as prescribed under Act are being supplied every month to eligible households by this department.
Apply for: Latest Govt Jobs in Delhi
Ration card is very significant address proof in India. It is very important document to get highly subsidised Food Grains. Now the ration card is available online. So contenders you may follow the below mentioned steps and get your ration card. Stay tuned up with us to get more information about it or visit our web portal regularly.
Read: BHIM App download Free
Procedure to Download Delhi Ration Card 2017
- First of all the candidates who wish to download the Delhi ration card need to visit the official website of the Department of Food, Supplies and Consumer Affairs, GNCT of Delhi which is “http://nfs.delhi.gov.in/”
- Then click on the option “Get e ration card” given under the head of citizen corner in the right hand side of the home page.
- Then a new sheet will open where you have to enter the details such as Ration Card No., Name of the Head of Family(HOF), Aadhaar No. of HOF/NFS ID, Year of Birth of HOF and Mobile No. as given in the NFS Application or Registered later in NFS website
- Then you have to click continue option given in the end and your ration card will appear on the screen of your computer
- Go to the appropriate link and download the ration card and take print out.
How to Fill Application Form Delhi Ration Card 2017
- First of all the candidates who wish to change the details in Delhi ration card need to visit the official website of the Department which is “http://nfs.delhi.gov.in/”
- Then you have to go to the option download forms which is given in the home page in menu bar
- After click on the option new page will open in front of you, “Form to Modify Details in Ration Card” go to the option and click download option
- Then a PDF will open you may download the form and fill it up for changes.
Also Read: How to Fill Application form Online
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Form for Downloading and Printing e-Ration Card||Click Here|
|Download Modification Application Form||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|