DOST Admission 2017
Degree Online Services, Telangana (DOST) is an online service provided by the government of Telangana to help the students to take DOST Admission 2017 in undergraduate courses such as B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., B.B.A., B.C.A. etc. in the State of Telangana. They can get admission in any of the undergraduate colleges without approaching to the colleges. They can apply online only and save a lot of time of theirs.
Degree Online Services Telangana Last Date 2017
Given below is the detailed description of all the events that are going to take place in Telangana through DOST. So the candidates who wish to be a part of any of the universities of Telangana state and want to get rid of the messy procedure to apply DOST Admission 2017. They can opt for the services being provided by DOST. By applying DOST Admission 2017 online students have to be cautious a little bit as a single mistake in the form may lead to discardation of your form. One is required to follow the step by step procedure in order to apply online DOST Admission 2017. And the aspirants need to be aware of all the below mentioned dates so that they may not skip any date which is quite important to them.
DOST Important Schedule 2017
|Notification||15 May 2017|
|Registrations and web options||18 May to 04 Jun 2017|
|Registration with a Late Fee of Rs. 200/- and web options||05 Jun and 06 Jun 2017|
|Seat allotment- First List||10 Jun 2017|
|Reporting to the Colleges by candidates in I Phase||12 Jun to 17 Jun 2017|
|II phase Web options||18 Jun to 19 Jun 2017|
|Seat allotment-Second List||22 Jun 2017|
|Reporting to the Colleges by the candidates II Phase||23 Jun to 28 Jun 2017|
|Last phase web options||29 Jun to 30 Jun 2017|
|Seat allotment –Final List||03 Jul 2017|
|Reporting to the Colleges by the Candidates-Final Phase||04 Jul to 07 Jul 2017|
|Commencement of Ist Semester Classes||19 Jun 2017|
DOST Admission Application Form 2017
Candidates can fill the online application on or before the last date. The link for the same is also provided below. One can apply online by paying the required fee.
By one Registration Fee only, one gets right to access all the six universities. Application Filing is made very simple for the students who want to apply but not belong to Telangana state.
How to Apply Telangana DOST Admission Online Form 2017
- One needs to go to the official page of the DOST.
- The official page is http://dost.cgg.gov.in.or
- The link for the same is given below.
- One can see the six university logos on the home page.
- instructions, information of Colleges, Courses etc. are also given there only.
- read all the instructions carefully on the home page such as Check List, Student Instructions and browse the Colleges and Course list .
- Click on “Register” button for registration process if you are ready with all the necessary details.
- UG Online Admission Payment Form will appear.
- One needs to fill in the Details in the form accurately
- After filling the UG Online Admission Payment Form, click on Proceed to Payment button.
- Payment gateway page will appear. Pay your online application fee using your Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking facility.
- If payment is successful you will see a message of successful payment.
- One can fill in the “Student Details Form” only once.
- One has to pay Rs.100 for seeking admission for all the six universities.
- One can apply for unlimited number of colleges within a university.
- One may apply for more than one combination undergraduate programme. The only need is its permission.
- One may apply for one or more or all the six universities. As registration is required to be done only once.
- All the students, other than Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana should get their eligibility and equivalence certificates and approach nearest helpline centres of the respective Universities for verification.
Check: How to Pay Fees Online
How to confirm admission
- You can confirm your admission by visiting the concerned degree college.
- The college will verify the certificates being provided by you.
- Now, you have to pay your college admission fees.
- The college authorities will confirm your admission by issuing a printed slip.
- The students must keep all their originals ready before joining the college.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Page||Click Here|
|NIOS Admission 2017||CTET Notification 2017|
|UPSEE Notification 2017||CAT Application form 2017|
|CDS Online Application form 2017||CEED Application form 2017|
|CTET Notification 2017||IGNOU Admission 2017|
|UPSEE Application Form 2017||IIFT Application Form 2017|