DRDO CEPTAM 09 Recruitment 2017
DRDO CEPTAM 09 Recruitment 2017 is available here. Defence Research and Development Organization has shown interest to appoint staff for Technician A, STA-B, Junior Translator, Stenographer Grade II, Store Assistant ‘A’ and Vehicle Operator in its office for vacant posts. The willing candidates should fill up the application form on or before the last date of submission expires as the online and offline application process was already started a few days ago. A huge number of vacancies is available here for all the candidates who have completed either 10th or post graduation. Vacancies are available for all categories. Aspirants seeking jobs in the same field and are eligible as per the requirement of the post, can fill in the application form within the prescribed time limit provided thereafter.
Notification STA-B, Tech A Jobs 2017
Candidates apply online for 10th Passed or 12th Passed Govt Jobs click here. The official notification is issued on its official web portal, the link for which is provided on the same page. The official web portal is www.drdo.gov.in. Download Syllabus 2017 Exam pattern in PDF. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online. Registration process is going on and the last date to apply is also approaching soon. In order to apply for the same, the candidates are required to meet the below mentioned criteria such as age, qualification etc. only after considering the relevant details, the aspirants should proceed further so that their application form may be accepted and not considered void. Check Latest Updates – Central Government Jobs
|Name of the Organization||Defence Research and Development Organization|
|Name of the Post||various|
|Job Location||All over India|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
- Senior Technical Assistant B (STA-B)
- Technician A (TECH- A)
- Junior Translator
- Stenographer Grade II
- Store Assistant ‘A’
- Vehicle Operator
- Photograph, thumb impression, signature
- Driving license (Only for Vehicle operator ‘A’)
- Experience Certificate (Only for Asstt. Halwai-cum-Cook )
- 10th class certificate, caste certificate (wherever applicable)
- Certificate for Essential Qualification Requirement
Documents to be uploaded
- For STA ‘B’ : Diploma/B. Sc. Certificate (Final / Provisional)
- For Junior Translator : Post Graduation / Graduation Certificate
- For Stenographer Grade II, Admin Assistant ‘A’ : 12th Class Certificate
- Store Assistant ‘A’ : 12th Class Certificate
- For Technician ‘A’ : ITI Certificate (Final / Provisional)
- For Vehicle Operator ‘A’ & & Assistant Halwai-cum-Cook: 10th Class Certificate
Image Sizes for Documents
- Photograph (recent color passport size picture) (4.5 cm & x 3.5 cm) 5 – 20 KB JPG / JPEG
- Left Thumb Impression (on white paper with Blue / Black stamp pad) 5 – 20 KB JPG / JPEG
- Signature (on white paper with Blue / Black pen) 5 – 20 KB JPG / JPEG
- 10th class Certificate 30 – 100 KB JPG / JPEG
- Educational Qualification Requirement Certificate 30 – 100 KB JPG / JPEG
- Caste Certificate (Only for Reserved Category) 30 – 100 KB JPG / JPEG
- HMV Driving license(For Vehicle operator only) 30 – 100 KB JPG / JPEG
- Experience certificate as per Advt.(For Asst. Halwai-Cum-Cook only) 30 – 100 KB JPG / JPEG
Desirable contenders must have passed their 10th / 12th / ITI / B.Sc. / Diploma / Graduation / Post Graduation as per the post applied for from any recognized board or institute. Candidates with a good academic record and positive attitude will be given preference. Candidates if you want to Latest Graduate Degree / Post Graduate Diploma or Degree Jobs then click here for apply online.
Aspirant’s age limit should be minimum of 18 years and maximum age as per the norms of the organization as on the last date of submitting of application.
The selected candidates will be offered with an handsome salary from the Organization as per the norms. Candidates pay through online payment by debit/credit card
The candidate’s selection will be based on Written Test and performance in other selection tests which is to be judged by the recruitment panel.
How to Apply Jobs 2017
- Candidates need to go to the official site of Defence Research and Development Organization to apply.
- The official site is “www.drdo.gov.in”.
- On the home page, contender needs to search for notification.
- Applicants must, first Read the instructions given in the page carefully.
- Start filling the necessary information, being asked
- Applicants will also be asked to enter personal details.
- Fill the application form carefully after checking necessary details.
- Scanned images of required documents, certificates, photograph and signature needs to be uploaded as per the specifications.
- After carefully examining all the details provided by you, click on “submit” button.
- Don’t forget to take a hard copy of the application.
- Fill Online Application Form Carefully
|For notification||Updated soon|
|Official page||Click Here|