DTE Assam Recruitment 2017
Technical Education in Assam was started before independence in 1927. It was initiated when the Prince of Wales Institute of Engineering & Technology got its establishment at Jorhat. After a long journey of evolution, Directorate of Technical Education, Assam was established at 1960. At present, there are four Govt. Engineering Colleges and 10 Polytechnic Institutions. Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Assam has released the Latest DTE Assam Recruitment 2017 notification inviting applications from the state of Assam only. The notification is about to fill the 89 job openings of Junior Assistant and Assistant Store Keeper Vacancies.
DTE Assam Junior Assistant, Store Keeper 89 Posts 2017
The Process of filling of Application form is going to be started on 01st May 2017. One needs to apply online in response to these Posts. Candidates are required to apply on or before the last date May26, 2017. The deserving candidates will be selected on the decision of interview panel. To reach up to there, one has to clear the written test which is going to be very easy. For more details, one may move to the official link of the organization. Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of score obtained in the written test and interview rounds. Given below are the necessary details, and if one still has any doubt, may point to the link provided below that will directly move you to the home page of the website. Candidates apply online for 10th Passed or 12th Passed Govt Jobs click here.
Apply Online DTE Assam Notification 2017 Brief Details
|Name of The Organization||Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Assam|
|Job Category||Assam State Govt Jobs|
|No of Posts||Junior Assistant, Assistant Store Keeper|
|Selection Process||Written Test and Interview|
Applicants should possess HSLC/TSLC/Graduation Degree along with good academic records from an accredited board or University or Institute. Candidates if you want to Latest Graduate Degree / Post Graduate Diploma or Degree Jobs then click here for apply online.
- Minimum age of the candidate should be 18years and,
- maximum age of the candidate should not be more than 38 years as on 01 January 2017.
Age Relaxations: Only the reserved category candidates will be applicable for relaxations in age and that too as per the norms of the government.
Participating applicants have to pay below mentioned charges through Indian Postal Order (IPO) at the postal address provided below:
- For General and OBC Applicants: Rs. 250/- (Rupees Two hundred fifty only)
- For all other SC/ST/ Ex-s/PWD and Female candidates: Rs.150/- (one hundred fifty Rupees only)
Read: How to Pay Fees Online
The deserving candidate will be selected on the basis of final interview and Personality test to be followed by a written test which is to be conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education norms.
How to Apply DTE Assam Application Form 2017
- The official site of Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Assam Recruitment 2017 is “www.dteassam.in”.
- Candidates need to go to the official site to apply for the recruitment.
- Click on the “Notification” at the top on the home page.
- Then application form will be displayed.
- Candidates first Read the instructions given in the notification carefully so as to avoid any mistake.
- All the required fields need to be filled carefully.
- Instructions need to be followed.
- Recheck the complete form and hit on “Submit” button.
- Don’t forget to take a print out of application form for further use.
Read Also: How to Fill Application form Online
- Starting Date to Submit Application Form: 01st May 2017.
- Closing Date to Submit Application Form: 26th May 2017.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Institution Wise Vacancy||Click Here|
|Download Old papers||Click here|
|Official Page||Click Here|
Some useful Links
|State wise Govt jobs 2017||Central Govt jobs 2017|
|Railway Recruitment 2017||Bank Jobs 2017|
|Latest Sarkari Naukri 2017||Defence Jobs 2017|
|SSC Notification 2017||SBI Notification 2017|