Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2017
Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2017 giving a chance to all job seekers from Assam to get Jobs of Stenographer Grade-I, II & III posts in 117 vacancies. You can fill the Application Form through ghconline.gov.in. All candidates who wish to start their career in Gauhati High Court can fill the forms online for these 117 Stenographer vacancies before 17th January 2017. You can catch all important broadcast about Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2017 from here. In the following line you can grab the details of this GHC Notification 2017 and applying process, Application Charges, Eligibility Criteria and lots more. So, if you want to get it then read this single page carefully.
GHC Stenographer Grade-I, II & III Notification 2017 Details
- Name of Organization: Gauhati High Court
- Name of Post: Stenographer
- No of posts: 112
- Application Mode: Online
- Official Website: www.ghconline.gov.in
Gauhati Stenographer Vacancies details post-Wise
- Stenographer Grade-II: 39
- Stenographer grade- III: 73
Eligibility Criteria for Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2017
This recruitment is a very nice opportunity for those candidates who wish to get a state level job in Assam state. If you are going to apply for this Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2017 than we are advised you that must read the eligibility Criteria about this recruitment because if you don’t fulfil these requirement than you are not consider as a suitable candidate to get a job for Grade-I, II & III in Gauhati High Court. If you want more Latest Govt Jobs in Assam then click on same link.
Educational Qualification: Candidates who want to apply for these jobs must have completed their 10th/12th/ Graduation with Diploma / Certificate in Stenography / Shorthand From ITI / Polytechnic form a government authorized Institute.
Age Limits: Candidates can check the age limits according to their category through the list given below.
Apply for: 10th/12th Pass Govt Jobs 2017
|Category||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
Application Fee: To apply for these jobs you must pay a small amount as application cum examination fee. This fee is Rs.340/- for general category candidates and 170/- for SC/ST candidates, PWD, Ex-Servicemen candidates. We are informed you that this fee is not refundable.
Read Also: How to Pay Fees Online
- Stenographer Grade II: Rs. 8000 – 35000/- with 4500/- Grade Pay
- Stenographer Grade III: Rs. 5200 – 20200/- with 2900/- Grade Pay
- Starting Date for Application: 2nd January 2017, 10:00 AM
- Last Date for Fill Online Application: 17th January 2017, 5:00 PM
- Last Date for Pay Fee the examination Fee: 23rd January 2017
Apply for: Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna in Assam
Selection Process: The eligible appliers will be selected by the authorities after Written Examination, Interview round and Documents verification.
Some Useful Links
|State wise Govt jobs 2017||Central Govt jobs 2017|
|Railway Recruitment 2017||Bank Jobs 2017|
|Latest Sarkari Naukri 2017||Defence Jobs 2017|
How to Apply Online for Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2017
- To apply for these vacancies, firstly visit the official web portal of the organization that is www.ghconline.nic.in.
- Select the “Advertisement for direct recruitment of Stenographer Grade-II & III for the district courts of Assam” link form the right corner of the home page.
- Read this all information carefully which is given in this PDF file.
- After reading this, click on “Hit here to apply” link.
- Fill the application form with valid details and submit it.
- Take a print out of this application form for further uses.
Important Link for GHC Notification 2017
|Link for Official Notification||Click Here|
|Link for Apply Online for GHC Notification 2017||Click Here|
|Official Website of the organization||Click Here|