GPAT 2017 has been released by AICTE. This is an entrance examination conducted for the admission in the Master’s degree in pharmacy courses. This examination is going to be conducted in the month of January, 2017.
Contenders must have to possess Bachelor’s degree in pharmacy to seek application for the GPAT entrance exam. Please visit the official portal of the organization to fill the form.
To get more information about the GPAT 2017 and its related details like application submission dates, exam dates, procedure to seek Application Form
GPAT Notification 2017
AICTE is known as All India Council for Technical Education. GPAT (Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test) is conducted by the AICTE every year in the month of January. This Entrance Examination is conducted by the organization for the admission in the Master’s degree in pharmacy course. GPAT notification 2017 will be released in the month of November, 2016. Exam Syllabus is mentioned below. Aspirants to get more details and updates visit our website regularly.
GPAT 2017 Exam syllabus
- The Importance of unit operations in manufacturing.
- Physical Pharmacy:
- Pharmaceutical jurisprudence & Ethics.
- Microbiology In Pharmacy
- Introduction to Dispensing and Community Pharmacy.
- Dosages Forms, designing & evaluation.
Pharmaceutical Chemistry Syllabus
- Physical Chemistry and its importance in pharmacy.
- Pharmaceutical Analysis.
- Organic Chemistry and its importance in pharmacy.
- Medicinal Chemistry.
- Inorganic Pharmaceutical & medicinal chemistry.
- Pathophysiology of Common Diseases.
- Fundamentals of general pharmacology.
- Basic Concepts of Pharmacotherapy.
- Volatile Oils.
- Studies of Traditional Drugs.
- Sources of Drugs.
- Glycoside Containing Drugs.
- Alkaloid Containing Drugs.
- The role of plant-based drugs on the National economy.
- Marine pharmacognosy.
- General Techniques of Biosynthetic Studies.
- Basic Metabolic Pathways/Biogenesis.
- Applications of plant tissue culture in pharmacognosy.
|NIOS Admission 2017||CTET Notification 2017|
|GAT Application form 2017||CAT Application form 2017|
|CDS Online Application form 2017||CEED Application form 2017|
|CTET Notification 2017||IGNOU Admission 2017|
To get the detailed exam syllabus please visit the official portal of the organization.
GPAT 2017 Eligibility criteria
Applicants must have to complete their Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy from any recognized university to seek application for the GPAT exam.
Check: How to Pay Fees Online
Procedure to seek application for the GPAT 2017
- Applicants, go to the official site.
- Then go to the eligibility option and read it
- Then go to the notification and read the official advertisement
- Then click on the appropriate link to register yourself
- Fill the application form with correct details
- Upload your image and signature in the prescribe manner
- Take a review of the application form
- Submit the form by press submit option
- Take a print out of the application form for future use.
Also Read: How to Fill Application form Online
- Commencement date of submission of the GPAT online application form: First week of November, 2016
- Last date of submission of the GPAT online application form: second or third week of December 2016.
- Last date for fee payment for GPAT: second or third week of December 2016
- Admit Cards will be uploaded to the official site: First week of January, 2017
- GPAT Examination will be held: second or third week of January, 2017
- Result of the GPAT examination will be declared in Last week of January 2017
|Download GPAT Advertisement 2017||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Update Soon|
|Download Syllabus 2017 Exam Pattern in PDF||Click Here|
|Download Eligibility||Click Here|
|Download Instruction||Click Here|
|Download Test Cities List||Click Here|
|Download Payment Processor||Click Here|
|Download Past Results||Click here|
|Official website||Click Here|