GPAT Syllabus 2017
GPAT Syllabus 2017 has been disclosed. GPAT is conducted by the All India Council for Technical Education as direction provided by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India.
All India Council for Technical Education releases the syllabus of Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) for the students. Those students who applied for the GPAT exam to get the admission in Master’s Program may download the syllabus of the exam from the official website.
Appellants here we provide the syllabus of the GPAT 2017 Notification for you, you may also get help to download the GPAT syllabus from the official website of the organization. Please read the further given segment of the page to get the details about the GPAT exam, GPAT syllabus and procedure to get it from the website. Stay connected with our website to get all the necessary info about GPAT exam.
- Physical Pharmacy.
- Matter, Properties of Matter
- Micromeretics and Powder Rheology
- Surface and Interfacial Phenomenon
- Viscosity and Rheology
- Dispersion Systems
- Kinetics and Drug Stability
- Microbiology In Pharmacy
- Structure of bacterial cell; Classification of microbes and their taxonomy
- Identification of Microbes
- Control of microbes by physical and chemical method
- Immunology and Immunological Preparations
- Genetic Recombination
- Pharmaceutical jurisprudence & Ethics.
- Pharmaceutical Legislations
GPAT Syllabus Subject Wise 2017
An elaborate study of the followings: Pharmaceutical Ethics; Pharmacy Act 1948; Drugs and Cosmetics Act 1940 and Rules 1945; Medicinal & Toilet Preparations (Excise Duties) Act 1955; Narcotic Drugs & Psychotropic Substances Act 1985 & Rules; Drugs Price Control Order.
- Introduction to Dispensing and Community Pharmacy.
- Principles involved and procedures adopted in dispensing
- Community Pharmacy
- Organization and Structure of hospital pharmacy and etc.
- The Importance of unit operations in manufacturing.
- Unit processes
- Fluid Flow
- Heat transfer
- Evaporation and etc
- Dosages Forms, designing & evaluation
- Liquid Dosages Forms
- Semisolid Dosage Forms
- Ophthalmic Preparations and etc
Read: How to Prepare English
Pharmaceutical Chemistry syllabus
- Inorganic Pharmaceutical & medicinal chemistry.
- Biochemistry in pharmaceutical sciences
- Lipids Metabolism and etc
- Physical Chemistry and its importance in pharmacy.
- The Liquid State
- Kinetics and etc
- Organic Chemistry and its importance in pharmacy.
- Nucleophilic and Electrophilic Aromatic Substitution Reactions
- Elimination reactions; Conservation of Orbital Symmetry and Rules
- Medicinal Chemistry.
- Gastrointestinal Agent
- Essential and Trace Element and etc
- Pharmaceutical Analysis.
- Basic Concepts of Pharmacotherapy.
- Fundamentals of general pharmacology.
- Pathophysiology of Common Diseases.
- Alkaloid Containing Drugs.
- Glycoside Containing Drugs.
- Sources of Drugs.
- Volatile Oils.
- Studies of Traditional Drugs.
General Technique syllabus
- Applications of plant tissue culture in pharmacognosy.
- Basic Metabolic Pathways/Biogenesis.
- General Techniques of Biosynthetic Studies.
- Marine pharmacognosy.
- The role of plant-based drugs on the National economy.
Read: How to Prepare GK
Procedure to Download the GPAT Syllabus 2017
- To download the syllabus of Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) students have to log in to the official portal of All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) which is “www.aicte-gpat.in”
- After log in to the site you may have to search the official link of the Syllabus of the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT)
- Then you have to click on the link and read the given information open in the PDF file
- Then you may download the syllabus by click appropriate option and save the PDF file
- At last take print out of the GPAT Syllabus if needed for use further.
|Download Syllabus 2017 New Exam Pattern in PDF||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|