GPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017
Gujarat Public Service Commission has issued a notification regarding the post of Lecturer Senior Scale, Class I posts 2017. The GPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017 post is meant for those entire post graduate candidates who wish to start their carrier in the field of teaching as a lecturer. It is a great opportunity for all those candidates. As this time GPSC issued a good number of posts. There are a total of 65 vacancies available for different criteria. The application forms for the same posts are already released on the official site of Gujarat Public Service Commission. Because the end dates of submission of application form is nearby so it is very necessary for those entire candidates to apply as soon as possible. The last date of submission of application form is on 31st May 2017.
GPSC Apply Online Gujarat 65 Lecturer Posts 2017
The candidate’s efficiency will be checked out by the officials of GPSC through written exam and interview rounds. Candidates download GPSC Lecturer Syllabus 2017 Exam Pattern
Gujarat Public Service Commission Necessary details 2017
|Name of the Board||Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC)|
|Number of vacancies||65 vacancies|
|Name of the posts||Lecturer Senior Scale, Class I posts|
|Category||Gujarat State Govt Jobs|
|Application starts from||15th May 2017|
|Closing date of application submission||31st May 2017|
|Selection Process||written exam, interview|
|Name of the Post||Post Vacancies|
|Rasa Shashtra & Bhaishajya Kalpana||04|
|Agadtantra & Vidhi Ayurved||04|
|Prasuti & Striroga||04|
|Rognidan & Vikrit Nidan||04|
Aspirants must have completed the Postgraduate in particular subjects from any of the approved Universities established or incorporated by state act in India or under the central are eligible. Candidates if you want to Latest Graduate Degree / Post Graduate Diploma or Degree Jobs then click here for apply online.
Maximum age of the candidate should not exceed 42 years.
The selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of written exam and the personal interview being judged by the especially appointed recruitment panel.
- The application fee for GPSC Lecturer Recruitment is negligible and amounts to Rs 100/- only.
NOTE: Candidates can pay the application fee by e-challan or Net Banking or Card Payment.
Read: How to Pay Fees Online
Selected candidate will get a salary of Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Per Month with a Grade Pay Rs. 6600/-.
How to Apply Gujarat PSC Lecturer Jobs 2017
- The official site of Gujarat Lecturer Recruitment 2017 is “ojas.gujarat.gov.in”.
- Candidates need to go to the official site to apply for the recruitment.
- Click on the GPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017 “Notification” at the top on the home page.
- Then application form will be displayed.
- Candidates first Read the instructions given in the notification carefully so as to avoid any mistake.
- All the required fields need to be filled carefully.
- All the supporting documents are clearly listed in the GPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017 official notification.
- Instructions need to be followed.
- Recheck the complete form and hit on “Submit” button.
- Don’t forget to take a print out of application form for future use.
Read Also: How to Fill Application form Online
- Starting Date to Submit Application Form: going on.
- Closing Date to Submit Application Form: 31st May 2017.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|
|Download Previous Papers PDF||Click Here|
Some useful Links
|State wise Govt jobs 2017||Central Govt jobs 2017|
|Railway Recruitment 2017||Bank Jobs 2017|
|Latest Sarkari Naukri 2017||Defence Jobs 2017|
|SSC Notification 2017||SBI Notification 2017|