GSERB Shikshan Sahayak 2017
GSERB Shikshan Sahayak 2017, Gujarat Secondary Education Recruitment Board has invited the application form for the total vacancies of 1755 in which 420 available posts of Assistant Teacher (Shikshan Sahayak) in Higher Secondary and 1335 available posts of Shikshan Sahayak in Secondary School. The application form will be available for the online application from 1st February 2017 to 10th February 2017.The complete information Such as age limits, educational qualifications, eligibility criteria, application fee and application process had given below section.wso read the complete article carefully.
GSERB Shikshan Sahayak Bharti 2017
There a larger number of vacancies announced by GSERB. There are 420 available posts of Assistant Teacher (Shikshan Sahayak) in Higher Secondary and 1335 available posts of Shikshan Sahayak in Secondary School over all 1755 GSERB Shikshan Sahayak vacancies. That is a golden opportunity for those job seekers who want to get a government job in Gujarat Secondary Education Recruitment Board (GSERB). As per the notification of GSERB Shikshan Sahayak Recruitment, the job seekers must have passed TAT in related field from any recognized board If you are eligible and interested in this job. Contenders if you want to more Government Jobs in Gujarat then click here for apply online these jobs by the given link. then apply for the job and send online application form in an appropriate manner by the official website because the last date is just near on 10th February 2017.
Apply 20,000 Vacancy: Post Office Recruitment 2017
GSERB 1755 Assistant Teacher Jobs 2017
Gujarat Secondary Education Recruitment is gave a very good opportunity for the job seekers of the state. Through the GSERB Shikshan Sahayak Bharti organization reveals the bumper vacancies in the Higher Secondary and in Secondary School. The organization announced 1755 Teaching Assistant vacancy. If you are interested in applying for the post then hurry up because Starting Date for Submission of Online Applications: 1st February 2017 and Last Date for Submission of Online Applications: 10th February 2017.
GSERB Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Organization||Gujarat Secondary Education Recruitment Board|
|Name of the Available Posts||Shikshan Sahayak/ Assistant Teacher|
|Total Number of Posts||1755 Vacancies|
|Last Date to Apply||10th February 2017|
|GSERB Official Website||www.gserb.org|
Apply 24564 Vacancy: Ministry of Finance Recruitment 2017
- Upper age limit is 39 years
- Lower age limit is 21 years
- The upper age relaxation will be applicable as per the government rules and regulations.
Required Educational Qualification:
- Applicants should be qualified in the TAT Examination from the recognized board
- For more details, you can check the GSERB Assistant Teacher Notification 2017.
Apply for: 10th/12th Pass Govt Jobs 2017
- For General/ OBC Category the application fee Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST category the application fee : Rs. 50/-
Check: How to Pay Fees Online
- Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of written exam and the interview process according to the organization
- The selection rounds will be organized by the Gujarat Secondary Education Recruitment Board.
Post Wise GSERB Notification 1755 Teaching Assistant
|Department Name||Total Posts|
|Secondary School||1355 Vacancies|
|Higher Secondary School||420 Vacancies|
Check: INDGOVTJOBS 2017
- Advertisement release date: 27th January 2017
- Starting Date of Fee Submission: 30th January 2017
- Starting date of online application: 1st February 2017
- Last date of online application: 10th February 2017
Apply: UPSC Recruitment 2017
How to Apply Online GSERB 1755 Sahayak Bharti 2017
Eligible and interested applicants can apply online for the GSERB Shikshan Sahayak Jobs 2017 from GSERB official website; you can easily apply online with the help of following procedure which we are going to discuss below
- First of all candidate visit on the GSERB Official Portal atsgserb.org
- Then click on the “GSERB Recruitment 2017 Notification” link.
- Click on the notification and download notification
- Read full notification carefully.
- If your are eligible then click on the online application form when you click on the link a new window will be open
- Then Full fill all compulsory details in form correctly and carefully
- Attach require certificate on Application and Upload pass port size photo and signature.
- Make the fee payment according to your category
- Then recheck all details after filling GSERB Online Registration.
- Click on the “Submit Button”.
- Take a print out of the application form
- Save registration ID and Password for future use.
Read Also: How to Fill Application form Online
|Apply online||Click Here||Final Print|
|Apply Online for Cos Teacher Secondary||Click Here||Final Print|
|Instruction for How to Apply||Click Here||Eligibility Subjects|
|Official website||Click Here|
Some useful Links
|State wise Govt jobs 2017||Central Govt jobs 2017|
|Railway Recruitment 2017||Bank Jobs 2017|
|Latest Sarkari Naukri 2017||Defence Jobs 2017|
|SSC Notification 2017||SBI Notification 2017|