Haryana Irrigation Department Recruitment 2017
Haryana Irrigation Department Recruitment 2017 notification is issued now. The notification is for the posts of Junior Engineer and there are 400 vacant seats available. So the candidates having desired qualification and belonging from the state of Haryana may apply. The application forms are available online. And will last up to 10th July 2017. So all the interested candidates who wish to be a part of Haryana State Govt. and possess desired qualification and also fulfill all the criteria can apply for the posts of Junior Engineer.
Jr. Engineer Vacancies IWRD Application Forms 2017
Candidates apply online for 10th Passed or 12th Passed Govt Jobs click here. These jobs are available which are completely based on the performance in the engineering works and Certificate Verification and the applicants don’t have to prepare themselves for any kind of exam and other formalities. Aspirants seeking jobs in the same field and are eligible as per the requirement of the post are advised to go through the whole post carefully. Applicants are required to bring their original documents as well as testimonials along with the updated CVs. the vital date to attend walk in interview are discussed later in the same post. Candidates willing to attend the Haryana interview should know the eligibility criteria. So they are needed to go through each and every detail given in the same page. Check Latest Updates – Central Government Jobs
|Name of The Organization:||Irrigation & Water Resources Department.|
|Job Category||Sarkari Naukri|
|Name of Posts||Junior Engineer|
|Total Vacancies||400 Vacancies.|
|Application Mode||Online procedure|
|Selection Process||Merit List and Certificate Verification|
|Location||Jobs in Haryana|
Applying candidates should have completed
- Tech.in Civil Engineering or Mechanical/Electrical from any recognized University approved by the University Grants Commission and
- From All India Council for Technical Education or Associate Membership Examination of the Institute of Engineers (India) (Associate Member of the Institution of Engineering Civil / Mechanical/Electrical) or Candidates if you want to Latest Graduate Degree / Post Graduate Diploma or Degree Jobs then click here for apply online.
- Should have passed three years National Certificate (Theoretical) course in Civil Engineering/ Mechanical/Electrical conducted by the State Board of Technical Education, Haryana.
- Minimum age of the candidate should be 17 years and,
- Maximum age of the candidate should not be more than 45 years.
Note: Age relaxation will be applicable for reserved category candidates as per organization rules and regulations.
Different categories of people have different fee structure:
- The people who are belonging to general category have to pay 150/-(Male candidates) and Rs.75/-(Female candidates). Candidates pay through online payment by debit/credit card
- The people who are belonging to SC/ST category have to pay 35/-.
Selected candidates will be eligible to get salary according to the norms and regulations of the organization in accordance with Govt. jobs.
The candidate’s selection will be based on their Performance in the engineering works and Certificate verification which is to be judged by the recruitment panel especially appointed by the Haryana Irrigation Department selection board.
How to Apply HID Jobs 2017
- Candidates need to go to the official site to apply.
- The official site is “hid.gov.in”.
- On the home page, contender needs to search for notification.
- Applicants must, first Read the instructions given in the page carefully.
- Start filling the necessary information, being asked
- Applicants will also be asked to enter personal details.
- Fill Online Application Form Carefully
- Pay the necessary application fee.
- Scanned images of required documents, certificates, photograph and signature needs to be uploaded as per the specifications.
- After carefully examining all the details provided by you, click on “submit” button.
- Don’t forget to take a hard copy of the application.
- Online Application Starting from – Accessible Now from 20th June 2017
- Online Application Form Last Date – 10th July 2017
|For notification||Click Here|
|Official page||Click Here|