HEC Ltd Recruitment 2017
HEC-Heavy Engineer Corporation Limited has rolled out the official notification on its official site. The notification is for the recruitment of 100 Non-Executive Posts. It is an excellent opportunity for the job hunters who wish be settled in a government job. The willing and eligible candidates can apply online for HEC Ltd Recruitment 2017 Jobs on its official Portal. The official site is www.hecltd.com. The link for the same is also provided below on the same page. Before applying, the candidates must read all the details regarding vacant seats carefully. The details are also given below on this page.
HEC Non-Executive Trainees Apply Online 2017
The interested candidates can apply online for HEC Ltd Recruitment 2017 before the last date i.e. 05th May 2017. We will provide you all the details like educational qualification, age limitations, eligibility criteria, age relaxations, selection process, key dates of the recruitment process, application form fee and how to apply for HEC Recruitment 2017. Read the following article to grab all the related information.
HEC ITI Trainee 100 Jobs Notification 2017
As per notification online application forms will be accepted from 14th April 2017. So the aspirants are advised to stay connected who wish to apply HEC Ltd Recruitment 2017. Interested and keen candidates have to apply before the closing date of application submission 5th May 2017 may approach. The candidates need to apply within the prescribed time and date limit. one needs to apply in the starting dates, so as to avoid network traffic. Only those candidates can apply who fulfill the below mentioned criteria such as age, qualification etc. Be careful while filling the application form after considering the relevant details, in case of errors, the same may be rejected without refund of any application fee. Candidates if you want to Latest Graduate Degree / Post Graduate Diploma or Degree Jobs then click here for apply online.
Brief Info about HEC ITI Non-Executive Trainee Jobs 2017
|Name of the Organization||Heavy Engineer Corporation Limited|
|Also Known As||HEC Ltd.|
|Total No. of Vacancies||100|
|Name of the Posts||Non-Executive Trainees|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||17th April 2017|
|Last Date to Apply Online||08th May 2017|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Job Type||Govt. Job|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
|Serial no.||Name of the Posts||Total no. of Vacancies|
|1.||Diploma Engineer Trainees||35|
- The candidates should have completed class 10thor equivalent with ITI or equivalent technical course from any recognized NCVT/SCVT institution.
- For ITI Trainees Posts and Diploma in engineering in relevant stream for Diploma Engineer Trainees Posts.
Age Limitations: The maximum age of the candidates should be 28 years as on 01st March 2017.
Age Relaxations: Only the reserved category candidates will be applicable for relaxations in age as per the norms of the government.
- Fee for General/OBC Category applicants, it is Rs. 800/-.
- Fee for SC/ST/PWD category candidates, exemption of fee is there.
- For further fee clarification, candidates may follow the given below notification link.
Read: How to Pay Fees Online
The deserving candidate will be selected on the basis of final interview followed by a written test and trade test. The candidates are required to qualify both the tests.
In order to know the pay scale, one has to refer the official notification, the link for which is provided below.
Important dates To remember
|Initial Date to apply Online||17th April 2017|
|Final date to Apply Online||08th May 2017|
|Last Date for Payment||10th May 2017|
Procedure to Apply HEC Jobs Application Form 2017
- The official site of HEC Non-Executive Trainee Recruitment 2017 is www.hecltd.com
- Candidates need to go to the official site to apply for the recruitment.
- Click on the “Notification” at the top on the home page.
- Then application form will be displayed.
- Candidates first Read the instructions given in the notification carefully so as to avoid any mistake.
- All the required fields need to be filled carefully.
- Instructions need to be followed.
- Passport sized photograph and all other necessary documents stated in notification are to be attached with the application form in the prescribed format.
- A copy of application fee paid is to be attached with the application form.
- Recheck the complete form and hit on “Submit” button.
- Don’t forget to take a print out of application form for further use.
Read Also: How to Fill Application form Online
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official portal||Click Here|
Some useful Links
|State wise Govt jobs 2017||Central Govt jobs 2017|
|Railway Recruitment 2017||Bank Jobs 2017|
|Latest Sarkari Naukri 2017||Defence Jobs 2017|
|SSC Notification 2017||SBI Notification 2017|