How to Pay Fees Online
When you stuck in a lengthy row in banks counters sometime you feel if you hire someone for to shove up with this continued line and submit you exam fee,. Be some techno savvy man. Here it is so much better option to pay your fee and save your time because time is the real money. Yes, now you have more time to study and concentration on your exam. You can Pay Fees Online through Debit Card, Credit Card, Paypal, and Net Banking.
What in your card
Technically your Credit Card or debit Card works like an online payment gateway key between you and your institute or organisation. In smooth way, we can say that payment gateway is an intermediate between the organisation and bank. when you wish to pay your fee through your credit card, it send the details to bank that you wish to make a transaction and the payment gateway check out the validity of your given details with your account and allow to transaction with the bank conformity.
How to Pay Fees Online Through Debit Card, Credit Card, PayPal, Net Banking
Earlier to pay your fee, please check that you have
- An authorised credit card or Debit Card.
- Make sure, it is activated.
- A conformed Email ID to get transaction receipt
- Your contact number
- And off course, your 4 digit Personal Identification Number PIN
If you have Credit Card
- If you are going with credit card make sure that you have sufficient balance in your account.
- Organisation’s webpage ask you to mode of payment and then direct send you to relevant page.
- Here, enter your card number and CVV and CVC2 numbers.
- Punch your card’s expiring month and year. Your name is also necessary.
- The CVV2/CVC2 is a three-digit security code that is printed in reverse italic style above the signature box on the back of credit cards. This program makes sure that a authorised card is being use.
- After it you might be asked about to establish a password for online payment, if you grab OPT option then bank sent to a passwords by SMS or Email.
- This password can be use in a limited time period and one time only.
- No more steps to follow, your transaction have been done. Good luck for your Exam.
If you have Debit Card
For Debit card, when you go to cash counter and cashier swipe your card in debit card machine and request you to enter you 4 digit PIN number.
Before this make sure that entered amount is correct in card reader.
- Select the debit option.
- Card machine get a notice that your transaction has been approved or not.
- If it not has been approved, may be that you don’t have sufficient money in your account.
Few necessary notes when you Pay Fees Online Through Debit Card, Credit Card, PayPal, Net Banking
Never share your Personal Identification Number with someone.
Make sure that you have sufficient money in your credit card linked account.
If you feel something going wrong with your transaction, contact to bank immediately.
While in process
Don’t write your password or PIN on paper.
Beware shoulder surfing.
Get receipt or printout of your online transaction.
Every year SSC UPSC, UPSSSC, IBPS, UPSRTC, UTC, SBI,PNB,OBC and so many organisations conducted different kind of recruitment exams for maintain placements to candidate for assumed posts. They all pay their exam fee in online or offline mode so use these online payment option you can’t easily pay your fee only but as well as payment your bills, recharge your payable services and boost your start-ups.