How To Reduce Exam Stress in 10 Easy Ways
Are You Find How To Reduce Exam Stress? Hello friends we have some interesting news for you about the how to beat exam stress. Every student want to become a high-achiever would always experience exam-stress. It is an unavoidable part of a student life. But student you do not worry about the exam stress. Here we will tell you to void the stress in exam times. And you will definitely get rid fro exam stress.
To overcome the exam stress firstly you need to know the reason behind the anxiety. Then you can work on your anxiety or pressure. Researcher has disclosed some common explanation for this:
- Low motivational level
- Lack of preparation and planning
- High expectations from others
- Competition from peers
There is difference between those who allow the stress to rule on them and who overcome and facing from the exam stress. Admirable student will pause, reflect and chose a path to beat this stress.
Here are some important points that will give you the direction for e days. If you will follow that points then you will never let down. This is the following points:
- Listen classical music: Listening music can boost your brain power. And this is also help to create a healthy and productive environment which is best for you. Classical music is recommended best type of music.
|How to Prepare English for All Competitive Exams||Click Here|
|How to Prepare GK for All Competitive Exams||Click Here|
|How to Prepare Maths for All Competitive Exams||Click Here|
- Take a quick walk: Many students feel that spend most of time with the books and they feel tired then they have to take a 15 to 20 minute walk. This walk affects show you when you will be sit for exam study.
Apply for: 10th/12th Pass Govt Jobs 2017
- Plan your study routine: If you will plan you routine then it will help you in your exam days. With the initial effort you can become more productive and motivated each day. And you will be enough able to maintain your extra work.
- Play with puppies and bubble wrap: Where do puppies come into exam stress? Lots of universities have installed ‘puppy rooms’ where students can come to relieve stress and anxiety. Pets have also been found to help you focus while studying but we wouldn’t recommend dropping into the library with your pet hamster! Popping bubble wrap is another stress reliever you can save for home study.
- Try to get enough sleep: Many students become “book alcoholic” in exam days. And they forget and sometime miss their sleeping time. Sleep helps your brain to assimilate new knowledge into your long-term memory so that you can recall it when it comes to test day. Anyone who has tried to concentrate with half a night’s sleep can also testify to improved focus with better sleep.
- Use mobile app: There are tons of mobile apps are launched in mobile phones. There you can organise your mind arithmetic or work on your English skills.
- Give your mind space: Meditation is one of the best s to take some break from exam stress. Doing this you can improve your both mental and physical health to reduce pre-exam test.
- Eating dark chocolate: Believe it or not this is 100% true. Eating dark chocolate which is over 70% cocoa fight against stress hormone cortisol. And chocolate releases endorphins which act as a natural stress fighter.
Visit: Lucky Grahak Yojna Scheme
- Let it all out: Sometime you need to talk to someone during stress. And sometime you need to shout it from the rooftop. This is the most working method. Speaking to a family member or friend can highlight the bigger picture for you and empower you to rise above the exam stress.
- Break free from distraction: I bet you do not even realise the number of times you check your facebook account, what’s app account and social sites. This is the distraction in your studies. So you have to take break from all these type of distractions which helps you in rising your exams.
Some useful Links
|State wise Govt jobs 2017||Central Govt jobs 2017|
|Railway Recruitment 2017||Bank Jobs 2017|
|Latest Sarkari Naukri 2017||Defence Jobs 2017|