HPPSC PGT Recruitment 2016
Hey! Are you finding government job in Himachal Pradesh? Are you interested in teaching profession? Do you need government teaching job? If answers to all these questions are yes then have a look here HPPSC PGT Recruitment 2016 has been announced recently by the Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission.
PGT job vacancies for 394 vacant posts are issued. Do you want to apply? Then go to the official portal of the HP public service commission and apply for the job. You may read the below given details to get information regarding the application submission for recruitment of PGT and other details provided on this page which is designed especially for this purpose.
HPPSC PGT Notification 2016
HPPSC is well known as Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission. This commission works for the Himachal Pradesh State government. This commission was formed in 1971 and it’s headquarter is in Shimla. HPPSC has disclosed the recruitment notification for the post of PGT for 394 vacant posts recently.
Recruitments for the PGTs post in English, Hindi, History, Political Science, Economics, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Commerce, Sanskrit, Geography, Music (I) and Music (V). Complete details about the recruitment are furnished below, please read it carefully and apply for the recruitment through official site. Subject wise vacancy detail mentioned below:
- English – 47 Posts
- Hindi – 40 Posts
- History – 40 Posts
- Political Science – 31 Posts
- Economics – 31 Posts
- Mathematics – 31 Posts
- Physics – 31 Posts
- Chemistry – 31 Posts
- Biology – 16 Posts
- Commerce – 64 Posts
- Sanskrit- 08 Posts
- Geography – 08 Posts
- Music (I) – 08 Posts
- Music (V) – 08 Posts
HPPSC PGT Application form 2016
HPPSC has released the PGT vacancy for 394 vacant posts. Selection of the appliers is to be made on the basis of the written examination and interview. Those who qualify written exam will call for interview and then final selection will be done. Applicants have to pay an amount of Rs. 400 as application fee for the candidates belongs to General Category and Rs. 100 as application fee for the candidates who belong from reserved category. Rs.10300-34,800/- with Grade Pay Rs.4200 will be given to the candidates who will appoint for the job. Appliers have to appeal for the job before the last date of submission 16th August, 2016.
- Applicants have to pursue graduation degree/ Master’s degree or an equivalent qualification in the concerned discipline with 50% aggregate marks and B.Ed. to seek application for the job
- Lower age limit of the Applicants 18 years and Upper age limit is 45 years to apply for the job.
Process of application submission:
- Visit to the official portal of the HPPPC “www.hppsc.gov.in”
- Then visit the notification section and search for the vacancy appropriate link
- Click on the link and new sheet will open
- Then you have to read the given instructions and eligibility criteria carefully
- Hit a click on Apply option if you are capable and desired to fill the form
- Now fill the details asked and upload your scanned image and signature in the instructed form
- Then read all the details you filled, click submit option and take printout for the future use.
- Commencement date of submission of the application form 27th July, 2016
- Last date of submission of the application form will be on 16th August, 2016
Note: You may visit the Official Link of the HPPSC for more details about the PGT recruitment.