HSSC Veterinary Recruitment 2017,
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) Notification is released by the State Government. The HSSC Veterinary Recruitment 2017 notification is for the invitation of application for the recruitment of 229 Vacancies for the posts of Veterinary Livestock Development Assistant and PGT Vacancies (Home Science, Political Science & Urdu). So candidates possessing required qualification can apply to these posts. This time Haryana Government has taken an in initiative to uplift the Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes of Haryana. These jobs are not meant for General category job hunters.
HSSC Veterinary Livestock Development Assistant & PGT 2017
Eligible and interested candidates from the above said categories can apply for the same posts within the prescribed time limit. Candidates apply online for 10th Passed or 12th Passed Govt Jobs click here. This is an excellent opportunity for the Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes of the state of Haryana. The selection of the candidates will be purely based on written test and Interview. The authority will short list the aspirants for interview by conducting written examination. The final decision of selection process is taken by Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC). Only the deserving candidates will be put to work to the vacant positions. The applications will be available from 12h June 2017 and will last till 11th July 2017. So the keen candidates have enough time right now to complete their documents, if they lack any one. In case of any doubt, one may refer to the official site of HSSC, the link for the same is given below on the same page. Check Latest Updates – State Government Jobs
|Organization Name||Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)|
|Post Name(s)||PGT And Veterinary Livestock Development Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||229|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information|
|Start Date||12th June 2017|
|Last Date||11th July 2017|
|Salary||check below for salary information|
|Sr.Number||Name Of The Posts||Total Number Of Vacancies|
|1||PGT Home Science, H.E.S.II (Rest Of Haryana)||78|
|2||PGT Home Science (Mewat Cadre)||2|
|3||PGT Political Science (Mewat Cadre)||1|
|4||PGT Urdu (Mewat Cadre)||5|
|5||Veterinary Livestock Development Assistant||143|
|Total number of posts||229|
- For Veterinary Livestock Development Assistant: Participants must have Matric or its equivalent from any recognized university /Board Institution and Two years Veterinary Livestock Development Assistant Diploma course from Chaudhary Charan Singh, Haryana Agricultural University, Hisar or any other Institution recognized/approved the Haryana Government. Candidates if you want to Latest Graduate Degree / Post Graduate Diploma or Degree Jobs then click here for apply online.
- For PGT: Contenders should have M.Sc. OR MA in relevant Subjects with at least 50% marks and B.Ed. from recognized university.
|For Veterinary Livestock Development Assistant:||For PGT (Home Science, Political Science & Urdu)|
NOTE: For Age Relaxation, one may refer to the official notification.
- Male Candidates belonging to state of Haryana and also of the category SC/ BC/ SBC/ EBPG have to pay – Rs.35/- .
- Female Candidates belonging to of Haryana and also of the category SC/ BC/ SBC/ EBPG have to pay – Rs. 18/-.
- Applicants pay through online payment by debit/credit card
The selection committee will select the participants on the basis of Written test and Counselling with all Document/ Certificate Verification or Maybe Personal Interview.
Selected candidates will be eligible to get handsome package which is given below:
|For Veterinary Livestock Development Assistant||For PGT (Home Science, Political Science & Urdu)|
How to Apply HSSC Haryana State Jobs 2017
- The official site of Haryana Staff Selection Commission is “hssc.gov.in”.
- Candidates need to go to the official site to apply for the recruitment.
- Click on the “Notification” at the top on the home page.
- Then application form will be displayed.
- Candidates first Read the instructions given in the notification carefully so as to avoid any mistake.
- Fill Online Application Form Carefully
- Instructions need to be followed.
- Recheck the complete form and hit on “Submit” button.
- Don’t forget to take a print out of application form for further use
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 12.06.2017
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 11.07.2017
Last Date for Submission of Application Fee: 13.07.2017
|For notification||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|