- 1 IAS 2017 -18
- 2 UPSC IAS Exam Notification 2017
- 3 UPSC IAS 2017 – 980 Post Wise Detail
- 4 UPSC IAS Recruitment 2017 details
- 5 Centers of Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination
- 6 Centers of Civil Services (Mains) Examination
- 7 Important Dates
- 8 How to Apply for IAS Application Form 2017 -18
- 9 Some useful Links
IAS 2017 -18
IAS 2017 -18 Exam Notification has revealed by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) on their official web portal. This UPSC IAS has disclose the recruitment notification to fill up the 980 posts of IAS, IPS, IFS and other post which are given in detail below Check out all the required information regarding the UPSC Civil Services Exam 2017 -18 Exam Notification, Application Form, number of vacancies, Application Fees, Age Limit, Selection Process, how to apply etc. Every year a large numbers of eligible aspirants face the written exam of UPSC IAS.
UPSC IAS Exam Notification 2017
If you want to apply online for the UPSC Recruitment 2017
UPSC IAS 2017 – 980 Post Wise Detail
- Indian Administrative Service.
- Indian Foreign Service.
- Indian Police Service.
- Indian P & T Accounts & Finance Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Audit and Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Revenue Service (Customs and Central Excise), Group ‘A’.
- Indian Defence Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Revenue Service (I.T.), Group ‘A’.
- Indian Ordnance Factories Service, Group ‘A’ (Assistant Works Manager, Administration).
- Indian Postal Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Civil Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Railway Traffic Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Railway Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Railway Personnel Service, Group ‘A’.
- Post of Assistant Security Commissioner in Railway Protection Force, Group ‘A’
- Indian Defence Estates Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Information Service (Junior Grade), Group ‘A’.
- Indian Trade Service, Group ‘A’ (Gr. III).
- Indian Corporate Law Service, Group “A”.
- Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Service, Group ‘B’ (Section Officer’s Grade).
- Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Civil Service, Group ‘B’.
- Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar
Haveli Police Service, Group ‘B’.
- Pondicherry Civil Service, Group ‘B’.
- Pondicherry Police Service, Group ‘B’
|Download IAS Main Previous Papers||Click Here|
|Download IAS Prelims Previous Papers||Click Here|
|Download ADmit Card 2017 After Releasing||Click Here|
|Download UPSC Calendar 2017||Click Here|
|Download IAS Prelims/Main Cut Off List||Click Here|
UPSC IAS Recruitment 2017 details
|Examination Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of Examination||Indian Administrative Service (IAS)|
|Total No. of Vacancies||980 Posts|
|Offered Jobs||IPS, IAS, IFS and other|
|Applying Way||Online Application Accepted|
|Level of Examination||Central|
|Job Type||Government Jobs|
- For the Indian Administrative Service and the Indian Police Service, a candidate must be a citizen of India.
For other services, a candidate must be either:—
- a citizen of India, or
- a subject of Nepal, or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- Graduate/ Post Graduate degree in any discipline or equivalent exam. Candidates apply online for more 10th/12th/Graduation Govt Jobs 2017 click here.
- Lower age limit 21 years
- Upper age limit 32 year
- Age Relaxation For Reserved Category is applicable
- For General Category/ OBC: Rs.100/-
- FOR SC/ST: no application fee
- Female : no application fee
- for more information regarding How to Pay Fees Online, Candidates click here for check.
- Prelims Examination
- Mains Examination
- Document Verification
Centers of Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination
|AGARTALA||GHAZIABAD||GAUTAM BUDDH NAGAR|
|ANANTPUR (ANDHRA PRADESH)||ITANAGAR||RAJKOT|
Centers of Civil Services (Mains) Examination
- Release Official Advertisement Date: 15th February 2017
- Starting Date of Online Application Form: 22nd September 2017
- Closing Date of Online Application Form: 17th March 2017
- Date of Preliminary Examination: 18th June 2017
- Date of Mains Examination: 28th October 2017
How to Apply for IAS Application Form 2017 -18
- Candidates are required to apply Online by using the firstname.lastname@example.org and you can use the direct links given below
- First off visit to the official website@ www.upsconline.nic.in
- On the homepage click on UPSC Civil Services Prelims 2017.
- And then click on apply online link.
- Fill the application form by following the rules furnished in the notification.
- Make a fee payment
- Submit the online recruitment application form before the last date.
- Take a print out of the filled application form
|Apply online||Click Here|
|Download notification||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|
Other Govt Jobs 2017
|Anganwadi Recruitment 2017 (50,000 Posts)||Click Here|
|Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2017||Click Here|
|RRB JE Recruitment 2017||Click Here|
|RRB SSE Recruitment 2017||Click Here|
|Post Office Recruitment 2017 (20,000 Posts)||Click Here|
|Railway Safety Staff Recruitment 2017 (1.42 Lakh)||Click Here|
Some useful Links
|State wise Govt jobs 2017||Central Govt jobs 2017|
|Railway Recruitment 2017||Bank Jobs 2017|
|Latest Sarkari Naukri 2017||Defence Jobs 2017|
|SSC Notification 2017||SBI Notification 2017|