UPSC will go to conduct the IAS 2017 examination. For more details UPSC IAS 2017 Notification you have to scroll down this page & fill IAS Application Form.
IAS 2017 – 2018
Union public service commission is going to conduct the IAS Prelims exam. Interested contenders can fill their application form through via online mode. So if you want to apply for the form first you Should check your eligibility criteria. Many people have a dream to get the job in government sector. So you can grab this opportunity by applying the form of IAS. For more information regarding UPSC Recruitment 2017, eligibility criteria, age restriction, Educational qualification, selection process application fee etc you may get it below on this page.
Indian Administrative Services Examination is conducted by the UPSC. This is very reputed job. But its exam is very hard. There are two exam stages. First is preliminary exam those aspirants who qualify this exam will call for the next main exam. Download IAS Mains Previous Question Paper for Preparing Your Upcoming Exam Click Here.
Vacancy details: There are Many Post Comes Under This Exam These are as Follows
- Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Services Gr. ‘B’ (Section Officers Grade)
- Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu, and Dadar & Nagar haveli Civil Service, Gr. ‘B’
- Indian Administrative Service
- Indian Audit & Accounts Service, Gr. ‘A’
- Indian Civil Accounts Service, Gr. ‘A’
- Indian Corporate Law Service Gr. ‘A’
- Indian Defense Accounts Service, Gr. ‘A
- Indian Defense Estate Service Gr. ‘A’
- Indian Foreign Service
- Indian Information Service Gr. ‘A’
- Indian Ordnance Factories Service, Gr. ‘A’
- Indian P&T Accounts & Finance Service, Gr. ‘A’
- Indian Postal Service, Gr. ‘A.
- Indian Railway Accounts Service, Gr. ‘A’
- Indian Railway Personnel Service, Gr. ‘A’
- Indian Railway Traffic Service Gr. ‘A’
- Indian Revenue Service (Customs & Central Excise, Gr. ‘A’)
- Indian Revenue Service (I.T.), Gr. ‘A
- Indian Trade Service Gr. ‘A’ (Gr. III)
- Pondicherry Civil Services Group B
Applier must be citizen of India. The age of the aspirants is different on the basis of category. The upper age limit for general category is 32 years, for OBC 35 years, for SC/ST 37 Years, for PH (Blind, Deaf, Orthopedic) 42 Years and for J & K Domicile GEN: 37 Yrs, OBC: 40 Yrs, SC/ST: 40 Yrs, PH: 50 Yrs and for Disabled servicemen, disabled from duty category GEN: 37 Yrs, OBC: 40 Yrs, SC/ST: 40 Yrs. There educational qualification is also needed. Under which contender should have a degree from any recognized university or institute or contender have professional and technical qualifications certificate from any recognized institute. If any aspirant who appearing in the final year degree exam will also eligible to apply for IAS 2017. MBBS passed contender who not completed his internship is also eligible for this exam. Contenders if You Want IAS Syllabus 2017 Prelims/Mains with Exam Pattern for Preparing Your Exam then Click Here for Download.
Other relevant information
Appliers must have to pay the application fee which is given by the UPSC. The mode of the payment is demand draft or online payment. Contenders will be selected on the basis of two written exams named as preliminary exam followed by the main exam. candidates if want to Download UPSC Exam Calendar 2017 Click Here.
Process to apply for the IAS exam
Interested aspirants visit to the official website of the UPSC. After that click on the tab named as UPSC Online Application. A new page will open then click on the link ONLINE APPLICATION FOR VARIOUS EXAMINATIONS OF UPSC. The next page will appear for registration. Then click on the part – I registration. A blank form will appear fill that form properly then save this page and visit back to the registration page and click on the part – II registration. Then fill that form carefully After that click on submit tab. And take A print out of it for future use. Candidates Click Here for Check IAS Cutt off Marks 2017 Prelims/Mains from Here.
|Date Of Notification||22nd February 2017|
|Last Date To submit IAS Application form||17th March 2017|
|IAS Prelims Exam Will Be Held On||18th June 2017|
|IAS Mains Exam Will Be Held On||28th October 2017|