Are you searching the IBPS PO Salary 2017 Salary Structure for PO Post?Then from the below mentioned information you can get the full information from below.
IBPS PO Salary 2017
Are you applied for the IBPS PO post??? We have useful information regarding IBPS PO Salary 2017. Contenders who get jobs in IBPS on the probationary officer rank will get very attractive amount of salary. Contenders who are interested to get the full details of the IBPS PO salary will get this information from below. On this page we provide you starting salary, facilities, allowances, grade pay, and salary after probation period, salary after 10th bipartite wage revision and 7th pay commission etc.
IBPS Bank PO Salary and Allowances full Description
The IBPS PO post contenders will get an attractive amount of salary. The salary structure and allowances etc. may differ on the basis of location and banks. They will get basic salary as well as other allowances its description is as follows.
- Dearness Allowance: it is paid to all probationary officers either in private or govt. banks. It is revised on a quarterly basis and based on Consumer Price Index. Calculation of DA depends on inflation. DA can go up with higher inflation and also come down if the inflation rate is in negative.
- HRA: it can be either 9.0% or 8.0% or 7.0% depending on the place of posting.
- Special Allowance: This will add in 10th BPS (wef. 01/11/2012) and for Scale, I 7.75% on which DA is also payable
- CCA: This also depends on the place of posting and can be either 4% (maximum Rs.870/-) or 3% (Maximum Rs.600/-) or 0%
- Conveyance allowance: It is pay for commuting between home and office.
- Other allowances: There are many other allowances will be given to the PO. These allowances are Leased Accommodation, Travelling Allowance, Medical Aid, Newspaper Reimbursement, and Coverage under New Pension Scheme.
IBPS PO 5 Year Old Paper- Download PDF
IBPS PO Syllabus 2017 PO/MT- Download Here
PO full salary Description
|Total (without HRA)||36570.38|
|Gross with HRA||38703.38|
|Gross Annual CTC (with HRA but without leased accommodation)||5,57,640.52|
Probationary Officer Salary after 10th Bipartite Settlement
After the 10th Bipartite Settlement there is the increase in the 15% increment in salary. After increment the salary description is as follows:
|Increment in percentage||Basic pay||Gross salary|
PO Promotions Salary Description
Contenders who get job as a IBPS probationary officer 2017-18 will spend a duration of two years in the same post. This period is called training period. And those candidates who apply for this post will get promotion after two years on many different posts. They get increment also in their salary. The career progression in PO post salary description is given in the following tables.
|Junior Management Grade – Scale I: Officer i.e. PO||23700 – 980 – 30560 – 1145 – 32850 – 1310- 42020|
|Middle Management Grade – Scale II: Manager||31705 -1145 -32850 -1310 -45950|
|Middle Management Grade – Scale III: Senior Manager||42020 -1310 -48570 -1460 -51490|
|Senior Management Grade – Scale IV: Chief Manager||50030 -1460 -55870 -1650 -59170|
|Senior Management Grade Scale V: Assistant General Manager||59170 -1650 -62470 -1800 -66070|
|Top Management Grade Scale VI: Deputy General Manager||68680 -1960 -76520|
|Top Management Grade Scale VII: General Manager||76520 -2120 -85000|
|Executive Director (ED)||Approx 1.5 + Lac|
|Chairperson and Managing Director (CMD)||Approx 2 + Lac|