IIFT 2017 has been released by Indian Institute of Foreign Trade. This is an entrance examination conducted for the admission in the MBA courses. This examination is going to be conducted on 27th November 2016.
To seek application for the IIFT entrance exam, please visit the official portal of the organization. To get more information about the IIFT 2017 and its related details like Application Form submission dates, exam dates, procedure to seek application, eligibility criteria and many others is provided below by the team of our website, read it carefully and apply for the admission.
IIFT Notification 2017
IIFT is known as Indian Institute of Foreign Trade. It is a national level Entrance Examination conducted by the institute for the admission in the MBA course. IIFA notification 2017 has released on 15th July 2016. Exam Patter of the IIFT is mentioned below. To get more details about the entrance exam read the below given information.
Apply Online: NATA Registration 2017
IIFT 2017 Exam Pattern
IIFT exam carries four sections verbal Ability, Quantitative Ability, Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning and Reading Comprehension & General Awareness. 125 multiple choice questions are divided in these four sections. Separate marking scheme for each and every section. Wrong answer penalty is also deducted. So candidates be careful and mark the answer if you are very sure about it.
|Section||Number of Questions||Marking Scheme|
IIFT Application form 2017
Students who wish to get admission in the MBA courses need to give the entrance exam OF IIFT. For the admission in the session 2017- 2018, examination is going too held in the month of November, 2016. Applicants must have to complete their Bachelor Degree from any recognized university with at least 50% marks.
|NIOS Admission 2017||CTET Notification 2017|
|GAT Application form 2017||CAT Application form 2017|
|CDS Online Application form 2017||CEED Application form 2017|
|CTET Notification 2017||IGNOU Admission 2017|
Rs. 1550 is to be paid by the applicants who belong from general category and Rs. 775 is to be paid by the applicants who belong from SC/ ST category to apply for IIFA as application fee. This fee is paid by the applicants through DD or online mode through VISA/MASTER credit and debit card. Aspirants to get more details and updates visit our website regularly.
Check: How to Pay Fees Online
Procedure to Seek Application for the IIFT 2017
- Applicants, go to the official site of the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade.
- Then search “Entrance Exam of MBA(IB) Full-Time 2017-19” link
- A new page open, read the details given in the page
- Then click download brochure, APDF open and read it carefully.
- Then go to the Apply online option given in the top of the new page
- Click “Click here to Apply online” link
- Read the instructions carefully and click Apply now option
- Then go to your category and click the option
- Then read the information and click “continue to fill online application form”
- Fill the application form, Upload your snap and signature, take a review and submit the form
- Pay the application fee and take a print out.
Also Read: How to Fill Application form Online
- IIFT 2017 entrance exam notification expected : 15th July 2016
- Last date for obtaining application from cash counter (Offline): 5th September 2016
- Last date to receipt application: 5th September 2016
- Last date for online registration: 5th September 2016
- Admit card availability: first week of November 2016
- IIFT 2017 Examination Date: 27th November 2016
- Result announcement: January 2017
- Commencement of course: First Week of July 2017
|Download MBA 2017-19 List of Candidates Shortlisted for Second Round||Click Here|
|Download Score Card Online||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|
|Apply Admission 2017||Click Here|