IIHR Recruitment 2017
The Indian Institute of Horticulture Research (IIHR) is one of the institute under ICRA which is engaged in the research task of fruits, vegetable, ornamental, medicinal and aromatic plants and mushrooms etc in India. It had come into existence on 5th September, 1967. And now this government sector has issued the different post regarding various qualified persons who want to become a part of this institute. The IIHR Recruitment 2017 advertisement is for 70 vacant posts. The posts belong to job of Young Professional – I, Young Professional – II & Senior Office Assistant. It is a great chance for those candidates who wish to be a part of IIHR and promote the horticulture by doing this kind of research activities.
IIHR Young Professional & Sr Office Asst 70 Jobs 2017
The interested candidates are required to crack the exam conducted by IIHR. A huge number of aspirants eagerly wait for disclosure of such Govt. jobs. And now their search ends here with this recruitment notification. The advantage of applying these posts is that no fee is being charged by candidates. Now the aspirants may apply for the same through the official portal. Aspirants are required to apply for Indian Institute of Horticulture Research (IIHR), offline. The vacancy related details is also mentioned below in a table. Details of the recruitment are mentioned below: Candidates apply online for 10th Passed or 12th Passed Govt Jobs click here.
IIHR Senior Officer Jobs Brief Details 2017
|Name of The Organization||The Indian Institute of Horticultural Research (IIHR)|
|Job Category||Karnataka State Govt Jobs|
|Name of Posts||various|
|Total Vacancies||70 Posts|
|Application Mode||Offline Application Process|
|Name of Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Senior Office Assistant||01|
Applicants must have completed M.Sc / MCA / B. Sc from a recognized Institute or University. For more information, one is needed to visit notification. Candidates if you want to Latest Graduate Degree / Post Graduate Diploma or Degree Jobs then click here for apply online.
Age Limit: The candidate’s age limit should be minimum of 21 years and maximum of 40 years as per organization norms.
Age relaxation: Only the reserved category candidates will be applicable for relaxations in age and that too as per the norms of the government.
There is No Application Fee to be paid by the applicants.
Read: How to Pay Fees Online
The candidate’s selection will be based on Written Test and performance in interview to be judged by the recruitment panel.
|Name of Post||Salary|
|Young Professional-I||Rs. 15000/- Per Month|
|Young Professional-II||Rs. 25000/- Per Month|
|Senior Office Assistant||Rs. 10000/- Per Month|
How to Apply IIHR Jobs Online Application Form 2017
- The official site of IIHR Recruitment 2017 is “iihr.ernet.in”.
- Candidates need to go to the official site to apply for the recruitment.
- Click on the “Notification” at the top on the home page.
- Then application form will be displayed.
- Candidates first Read the instructions given in the notification carefully so as to avoid any mistake.
- All the required fields need to be filled carefully.
- All the supporting documents are clearly listed in the official notification.
- Instructions need to be followed.
- Recheck the complete form and hit on “Submit” button.
- Don’t forget to take a print out of application form for further use.
- Send the same with important attachments on the below mentioned postal address.
Read Also: How to Fill Application form Online
- Last date for the Submit Application Form: 05.2017
- Date of Interview: 06.2017/09.06.2017
Indian Institute of Horticultural Research,
Hessaraghatta Lake Post,
Bengaluru 560 089.”
|Download Application Form||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|
Some useful Links
|State wise Govt jobs 2017||Central Govt jobs 2017|
|Railway Recruitment 2017||Bank Jobs 2017|
|Latest Sarkari Naukri 2017||Defence Jobs 2017|
|SSC Notification 2017||SBI Notification 2017|