IMU CET 2017 – 2018
IMU is also known as Indian Maritime University the main of this university to provide an education on best level. It is one of the best central universities which formed in the year 2008. It every ear held exam which is known as Common Entrance Test (CET). The university organizes the admission in undergraduate & postgraduate programmes in the field of Marine. IMU CET 2017 – 2018 has release Application Form & Online Registration with events Dates. This application form is announced for all applicants ho willing to get admission in various offered courses.
IMU CET Application Form 2017
This exam is conduct by the Indian Maritime University for Common Entrance Test. for this exam every year huge numbers of applicants appear in this exam and few are selected which give their best performance in entrance. The authority has released the IMU CET 2017 May applications for UG and PG courses. This is good opportunity for all those applicants who looking for admission in various courses in IMU. As we all know it is good and reputed universities which belong to central universities. Candidates may get the details about IMUCET 2017 including application form, eligibility, exam dates, syllabus, etc. For more detail related to this post applicants may visit on the official website which is given below on this page. Candidates download IMU CET Old Model Previous Year Question Papers
Brief info about IMU CET Entrance Exam 2017
|Exam Name||Common Entrance Test|
|Name of Organization||Indian Maritime University|
|Organizing University||IMU CET|
|Online Application process||25th March 2017|
|Closing Date||8th May 2017|
|Examination||27th May 2017 (2 to 5 p.m.)|
Eligibility for IMU-PGDME Entrance Exam 2017
Candidates who want to apply must have obtained a degree in Mechanical Engineering /Mechanical & Automation Engineering/Naval Architecture. ITI aspirants with a graduation degree in Naval Architecture & Ocean Engineering from IMU are also eligible to apply. Contenders download IMU CET Entrance Exam Syllabus 2017 with New Exam Pattern in the format of PDF for preparing your upcoming examination.
The maximum age limit is 28 years on 1st January 2017.Five year relaxation in age limit is given to reserved categories.
Eligibility for IMU CET Entrance Exam 2017
Candidate who wants to apply their minimum age is 17 years & maximum age is 25 years on or before 1st August 2017.5 years age relaxation for reserved candidates.
Candidates have to pay Rs. 1000/- and Rs. 700/- (SC/ST candidates) as an application fee. The fee will be submitted through online payment gateway.
Check: How to Pay Fees Online
- Only unmarried candidates are eligible.
- Those candidates seek admission in marine courses are required to produce the medical fitness certificate by Doctors approved by Director General of Shipping.
- Only those appearing candidates are eligible who appear for qualifying examination on or before 31st May 2017.
- Candidates’ desirous admission in the university courses are advised to apply for Passport before taking admission.
Age Criteria for IMU CET DNS Course
- Male Candidate (Gen/OBC-NCL) – DOB must fall between02-02-1992 and 02-02-2000.
- Female Candidate (Gen/OBC-NCL) – DOB must fall between02-02-1990 and 02-02-2000.
- Male & Female Candidate (SC/ST) – DOB must fall between02-08-1987 and 02-08-2000.
Candidates seeking admission in DNS course must be physically fit and should meet the medical requirements as specified by DGS guidelines. Candidates with Disability (DA) are not eligible for admission to marine courses.
- a) Distance vision (unaided 1.0 *(6/6) in better eye and 0.67*(6/9)in
- b) Normal colour vision shall be tested by Ishihara test chart
- Scheduled Caste (SC)15%
- Scheduled Tribe (ST)7.5%
- Other Backward Class – Non creamy Layer (OBC-NCL)27%
- Differently Abled Candidates3%
Applicants who going to attend the exam they must keep their admit card before visit on the examination hall it is important part of exam on the basis of hall ticket applicant know the general information related to exam such as center of exam, date of exam and other detail. for complete details Candidates Check IMU CET Admit Card 2017 information here.
How to Apply Online Registration Form IMU CET 2017
- Go through the official site
- Click on the appropriate link related to stream
- In the first phase, the aspirants have to pay the application fee.
- And fill the application form with required document
- After that submit it.
- Take the print out of the Application for future reference.
Read Also: How to Fill Application form Online
- Applications starts: 25th March 2017
- Last date for online application: 8th May 2017
- Admit Card Download: 12th May 2017
- Date of Entrance Exam: 27th May 2017 (2 to 5 p.m.)
- Result Declaration: 30th May 2017
- Counselling for UG and PG courses: 2nd June to 16th June 2017
- Last date of online registration for BBA programme: 16th June 2017
- Publication of first list of selected candidates: 17th June 2017
- Deadline for online payment of programme fee for candidates selected in first list: 27th June 2017
- Publication of second list of selected candidates: 28th June 2017
- Deadline for online payment of programme fee for candidates selected in second list: 4th July 2017
- Certificate Verification: 10th to 16th July 2017
- Commencement of Programme: 17th July 2017
|Apply Online For UG Programmes||Click Here|
|Apply Online For PG Programmes||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|