Income Tax Recruitment 2017
Income Tax Recruitment 2017 is going to announce the 20750 vacancies for the various posts in the Income Tax department and the job seekers who are interested & eligible can apply for Income Tax Recruitment 2017 by the official web portal. This is the golden opportunity for those job seekers who are looking for central Government jobs in India. The date of starting online application is not yet disclose by the Income Tax Recruitment department but we can expect these Income Tax 20750 Posts vacancy in the month of March/April 2017. For more information about the education qualification, eligibility criteria age limit and other important detail stay with us we will share with you the complete information in the below section.
Income Tax 20750 Job Notification 2017
Very soon you can apply for the Income Tax 20750 job vacancy 2017 and these vacancies will be filled up on the basis of written exam, Interview and document verification. In the Income Tax Recruitment 2017-2018 the candidates will be recruited as a Inspector of Income Tax, Income Tax Officer, PS cadre, AO Cadre, Group “C”,TA/ Steno Grade-II, Notice Server/ LDC, Executive Assistants, Driver. Candidates download Income Tax Syllabus 2017 Exam Pattern click here. If you have desire to apply for these Income Tax Recruitment 2017 then keep in touch with us till the end of the article. Candidates apply online for more 10th/12th Govt Jobs 2017 click here.
Income Tax 20750 Posts Apply Online 2017
Income Tax Department is also known as the IT Department of India and it works under the Department of Revenue of the Ministry of Finance .every year Income Tax Department collect a large number of capital amount from the citizen of India. IT Department collects different type of taxes such as Income Tax, Sell Tax, Goods TAX, State Tax; entertainment Tax, Expenditure Tax etc and the IT Department of India was established in the year of 1922 by British Empire. Candidates apply SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2017 click here.
Income Tax Vacancies details
- Inspector of Income Tax
- Income Tax Officer
- PS cadre
- AO Cadre
- Group “C”
- TA/ Steno Grade-II
- Notice Server/ LDC
- Executive Assistants
Apply 20,000 Vacancy: Post Office Recruitment 2017
Income Tax New Job Vacancy 2017
The candidate with different eligibility criteria can apply for the various posts which are mention in detail in the above section and these vacancies will be soon available for apply online. If you want to apply for the job first of all you should check eligibility criteria. if you are eligible for this job then go to the official website of income tax department. The complete detail of eligibility criteria is mentioned just below this section. Candidates apply Online for Latest UG/PG Graduate Jobs in India click here.
- Applicants must have following educational qualifications in relevant streams of from a Government approved board or university or institution.
- Matriculation (10th pass)
- HSC (12th pass)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Typing speed of 15 wpm in Hindi & 20 wpm in English
- The age limitation of passionate candidates must not be less than 18 years and not more than 35 years.
- Benefits of relaxation in upper age limit will be given to the reserved quota contestants only and that as per the rules of Central Govt.
- Not disclose yet by the responsible authorities
- Pay Scale
- The qualified candidates are assured to get an attractive Pay Band along with Grade Pay and other allowances from the organization
- for more information regarding How to Pay Fees Online, Candidates click here for check.
- Selection procedure will based on the following stages
- Written examination
- Walk in interview
- Screening test
- Medical test
Other Govt Jobs 2017
|Anganwadi Recruitment 2017 (50,000 Posts)||Click Here|
|Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2017||Click Here|
|RRB JE Recruitment 2017||Click Here|
|RRB SSE Recruitment 2017||Click Here|
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form: Notified Soon
- Last/ Due Date for Online Submission of Application: Notified Soon
- Closing Date to Deposit Application Fee: Update Later
- Exam Call Letter Release Date: Update Soon
- Written Exam Date & Timings: Update Later
- Final Result/Merit List Date: Notified Later
Apply: UPSC Recruitment 2017
How To Apply for Income Tax Application Form 2017
- Candidates must have gone through the Eligibility Criteria of Income Tax Recruitment 2017 before filling the application form. If you fails in fulfill any eligibility requirement, then you will not be allowed to appear for Income Tax Recruitment 2017
- Now Log in to the official website @www.incometaxindia.gov.in or you can also use the direct links given below
- Click on the IT Department Recruitment 2017 and download the notification carefully Then click on the apply online link
- After entering all the compulsory details, upload your passport size photograph and necessary documents in the registration form.
- Verify and finally press on “Submit” button.
- Download your filled forms for future use
- This process will be applicable after announcing the form official
Read Also: How to Fill Application form Online
|Apply online||Updated soon|
|Download notification||Updated soon|
|Official website||Click Here|
Some useful Links
|State wise Govt jobs 2017||Central Govt jobs 2017|
|Railway Recruitment 2017||Bank Jobs 2017|
|Latest Sarkari Naukri 2017||Defence Jobs 2017|
|SSC Notification 2017||SBI Notification 2017|