Indian Army TES Recruitment 2017
To serve for nation is a dream come true thinking for every good citizen of India so it’s a time to join the Indian army In the different category of post. The information regarding Indian Army TES Recruitment 2017 is given by the official site of Indian army. There are basically 38 post for Technical Entry Scheme Course which is commencing in Jan 2018. These posts are only for male candidates, 126 posts for Technical Graduate Course at Indian Military Academy (IMA), Dehradun for permanent commission in the Indian Army for married/ unmarried male GraduaTES which is 126 in number for Army Educational Corps and only one post for Territorial Army Officer. And applying daTES starts for the same posts are as on 16-05-2017 at 10am and till end of 14-06-2017 at 10am.
TGC, AEC, AO, Havildar 142 Posts 2017
All the relevant information regarding these posts are mentioned by us on this particular post through the notification issued by the Indian army. All the posts are to be applied online basis. So candidates must have to follow the instructions given below and submit their forms as before the mentioned dates. For that particular submission of form we provide the official links. The official site of Indian army is “www.joinindianarmy.nic.in”. Candidates apply online for 10th Passed
- For Technical Entry Scheme: CandidaTES should have passed 10+2 with PCM as main subjects Examination or its equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized education board.
- For Territorial Army Officer: CandidaTES should possess Graduation from any recognized university. Candidates if you want to Latest Graduate Degree / Post Graduate Diploma or Degree Jobs then click here for apply online.
- For Havildar (Education): CandidaTES should possess Graduation / Post Graduation degree from a recognized university, have working knowledge of either English or Hindi or both, B Sc / B Sc(IT) / BCA / BE / B Tech / M Sc / M.Sc(IT) / MCA / M Tech in any one of the subject from Science Stream, BA / MA (with or without B Ed) with any of the subject from Arts stream as prescribed in the notification.
Read: How to Pay Fees Online
- For Technical Entry Scheme CandidaTES age limit should be between 16 1/2 and 191/2 years ( i.e. the candidate should not be born before 01-07-1998 and not after 01-07-2001 (both days inclusive)) as on first day of the month in which the course is commencing .
- For Territorial Army Officer :Candidate age limit should be 18 to 42 years on the date of application.
- For Havildar (Education): Candidate age limit should be 20 to 25 years (i.e. CandidaTES born between 01-10-1992 and 30-09-1997 inclusive of both daTES) for Civilian CandidaTES, 20 to 28 years of age as on 01-10-2017.
Application Fee: Applicants required to pay 200/- For Territorial Army Officer.
CandidaTES will be selected based on medical exam, merit & interview being conducted by highly experienced committee members.
How to Apply Indian Army TES jobs 2017
- The official site of Indian Army Recruitment 2017 is “joinindianarmy.nic.in”.
- CandidaTES need to go to the official site to apply for the recruitment.
- Click on the “Notification” at the top on the home page.
- Then application form will be displayed.
- CandidaTES first Read the instructions given in the notification carefully so as to avoid any mistake.
- All the required fields need to be filled carefully.
- All the supporting documents are clearly listed in the official notification.
- Instructions need to be followed.
- Recheck the complete form and hit on “Submit” button.
- Don’t forget to take a print out of application form for further use.
Read Also: How to Fill Application form Online
- Starting Date to Submit Application Form: going on.
- Closing Date to Submit Application Form: 14-06-2017.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Portal||Click Here|
Some useful Links
|State wise Govt jobs 2017||Central Govt jobs 2017|
|Railway Recruitment 2017||Bank Jobs 2017|
|Latest Sarkari Naukri 2017||Defence Jobs 2017|
|SSC Notification 2017||SBI Notification 2017|